| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  ***SWART ATOMIC SPACE TONE*** Electric Guitar Amp
Allen Howington

North Carolina, USA
Post  Posted 14 Mar 2020 11:44 am    

From the SWART web-site:(I invite you to look these amps up on the SWART web-site and read about them, they're great amps, and easy to carry around).
ALL TUBE. ALL TWEED. ALL RAVES
Tube Reverb - Tube Tremolo - 18-20w 6V6PP
In just a handful of years, the Swart AST has received some of the most glowing raves of ANY amplifier in recent memory. This amplifier has 20w of twin 6V6 power in high Class A biased AB and brings some of the most soulful, rich, near three-dimensional tone you have ever heard. This has to be one of the most expressive amplifiers made to our knowledge, and we've tried more than a few. TUBE REVERB and TUBE TREMOLO, something virtually nonexistent in today's marketplace, is just part of the picture. Includes a 12" Custom British Vintage Series BV-25m that screams TONE with body and soul; This amp has excellent breakup (wait till you hear the samples). This all new circuit is housed in a lacquered TWEED pine cab with dark Tweed panels. This amp is in its own league.

This amp has absolutely no cosmetic issues at all, just check out the pictures below.
Comes with foot-pedal and new padded amp cover with foot-pedal carry compartment "piggy-backed" on the amp cover.
New Atomic Space Tone sells for....$1850
My asking price for this "like new" one is only $1,000 plus shipping cost or local pickup.

Tim Heidner

Groves, TX
Post  Posted 14 Mar 2020 3:27 pm    

Swart makes a great amp, I have a Tweed STR and the reverb is really nice.

Is that the same model that Buddy Miller plays?
Allen Howington

North Carolina, USA
Post  Posted 14 Mar 2020 3:41 pm     AST-Pro

Tim,
I didn't know the answer to your question, so I researched and found out that yes "Buddy Miller" uses the next level of the SWART AST called the AST PRO. Just gives a few more options, such as cabinet size, speaker choices, etc. Pictures indicated that he plays two amps for stereo effect, I assume. These are great amps, I just don't play lead guitar anymore, devoted my remaining practice/play time to the Pedal Steel Guitar. Thanks for your input and question.......

Allen
Bob Watson

Champaign, Illinois, U.S.
Post  Posted 15 Mar 2020 2:53 am    

I have one just like it and it sounds wonderful! It has a bigger power transformer in it so you can also put 6L6's in it, which gives it more headroom.
Allen Howington

North Carolina, USA
Post  Posted 18 Mar 2020 7:26 am     ***SWART ATOMIC SPACE TONE*** Electric Guitar Amp

Thanks Tim & Bob for the nice comments. Just hope someone in the market for one of these great amps can take advantage of this great price, almost half the cost of a new one. Also as money seems to be tight for all of us with this Corona virus situation, I will meet anyone half way by paying half of the shipping from 27546.
Bob Watson

Champaign, Illinois, U.S.
Post  Posted 18 Mar 2020 12:38 pm    

Allen, I forgot to mention, if you watch the concert that was part of the Ken Burns Country Music documentary, Vince Gill is playing through a Swart AST. You have to pay attention to see it. Best of luck, these are really cool amps and that's a great price. https://guitar.com/features/interviews/michael-swart-amplifiers/
Tim Whitlock

Colorado, USA
Post  Posted 21 Mar 2020 10:29 am    

Been watching this for a week now. Can't...resist...any...longer. PM sent!
Bill Sinclair

Waynesboro, PA, USA
Post  Posted 21 Mar 2020 2:30 pm    

Good move, Tim. Our guitar player has been using one for about 10 years now. Well built, versatile, compact, plenty loud, dependable and best of all sounds great. He uses the Swart Night Lite Attenuater with it on most gigs. I just wish they were two channel.
Tim Whitlock

Colorado, USA
Post  Posted 21 Mar 2020 4:32 pm    

Bill Sinclair wrote:
Good move, Tim. Our guitar player has been using one for about 10 years now. Well built, versatile, compact, plenty loud, dependable and best of all sounds great. He uses the Swart Night Lite Attenuater with it on most gigs. I just wish they were two channel.

The Swart AST checks all the boxes for my ideal lap steel amp. Lightweight, 18 watts, hand built, good looking, tube reverb and trem, interchangeable power tubes with no re-bias. I love my vintage amps but I'm always chasing down some noise, rattle or other issue. Excited to play a quality modern amp with retro genetics!
Allen Howington

North Carolina, USA
Post  Posted 21 Mar 2020 6:13 pm     Close

Please close b0b......donation pending receipt of funds