| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Gretsch 6120 Tiger Maple (Sold)
Chris Watkins

Eastern North Carolina
Post  Posted 9 Dec 2019 6:17 am    

For sale is a 2011 Gretsch Tiger Maple 6120. This is a one owner guitar as you can see comes with all paperwork & original case. This guitar is almost in excellent condition with the exception on the small piece of binding missing off the top side of the head stock this happened shortly It was bought as I was putting it back into the case it slipped out of my hand & the side of the head stock hit the end of the case this is almost not even noticeable I have made an extremely up close picture to show also I have took some off the asking price . Other wise it is in mint condition the tremolo arm has some wear, set up with 0.11s low action & great tones I have offered a variety of pictures to show off the beautiful Tiger Maple as you can see its absolutely gorgeous . I will do 1550.00 shipped US Sales This model sells for 1800.00 & up normally to anyone interested please email me at chriswatkins1169@outlook.com please do not sent PMs I will not receive text or phone also 919 738 1571 . Check Money Order or PayPal Thanks Smile

Chris Watkins

Eastern North Carolina
Post  Posted 9 Dec 2019 1:31 pm     6120

Sold