| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Leon Roberts and Albert Johnson -Classic
Bill Scherer

Briarcliff Manor, New York, USA
Post  Posted 30 Jun 2006 9:01 am    

Hello Everyone. I would like to tell everyone that My Black Beauty Sho -Bud has been reborn thanks to Leon Roberts. I can not believe how beautifull it is and it plays and sounds better than it ever did. Albert Johnson built me a case with wheels, and at this point in my life, wheels are the way to go, Wright Ernie ? Albert also built me two speaker cabinets and a rack case for my Stereo Steel. He And Leon did an Unbeliveable job for me and if anyone wants to see the finished product, I will be at Catfish Johnny's next meeting with my stuff and my friend Jack Dougherty will play it. Thanks to all and Thanks to Jack and Ernie for putting me in touch with Loen and Albert. And Many thanks to Leon and albert for the Great Job they did for me. Now its up to me to do it justice,!
Ernest Cawby

Lake City, Florida, USA, R.I.P.
Post  Posted 30 Jun 2006 4:41 pm    

Billy you will have to play it at the club meeting, Jack may take off with it. I sure looked nice when I saw it at Leon's.
Have fun and enjoy your new shobud. Yes it is possible to have a new shobud just ask me or Billy or Kenny Drake, we all have 1.

ernie