| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  â€˜76 Push Pull and Flight Case. Please Close
Marty Broussard

Broussard, Louisiana, USA
Post  Posted 31 Oct 2018 12:09 pm    

This guitar is a 10 PLUS for Tone, Sustain, and Stability. It’s about a 6 aesthetically hence the discounted price. I have allot more into this rig but I want to move it. Things have changed on our shows and I can use a S10 and get by plus it’s cheaper to fly it.

I found this guitar with the help of Rick Price and Jody Cameron. I played other guitars and waited 3 weeks to play this one and Rick was correct—-less than 5 minutes of doodling and I purchased it on the spot. You’re buying this guitar for the Tone,Sustain, and Stability I mentioned earlier, not necessarily for the appearance. I’ve tried to represent the guitar correctly with the pics below.

You pay the shipping in the lower 48 states. Figure 85lbs from zip code 70601 just to be sure.
You can use PayPal but you must donate the funds to me or add 3%.

What you need to know:
It has 8 & 4
Serial #2586D
The copedant is standard Emmons on E9th except the first string raises a whole tone on RKL in addition to lowering string 6 a whole tone. On the C6th neck it is standard Emmons except Pedal 4 is setup opposite of Pedal 6.
It has several scratches/blemishes on the aluminum parts and the badge is split.
There are 3 screw holes in the key head Formica area of the front neck because someone used longer screws than needed for the undercarriage. I bought it that way and it doesn’t affect the functionality.
I personally don’t like the Tone Selector engaged to try different tones but you may like it or could change some components and be in good shape. I leave it bypassed.
The flight case has one wheel that is damaged. Red Dirt case company could likely sell you a replacement.
A nearly new D2F leg pouch is included
There are 2 spare tuning keys, springs and other extra parts that I purchased just in case I needed them out on the road.

The pics:(sorry about the orientation of some of them. I used my cell phone)

Picture file

"Technique is really the elimination of the unnecessary..it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to achieve the smooth flow of energy and intent" Yehudi Menuhin

Last edited by Marty Broussard on 3 Feb 2019 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Ben Waligoske

Denver, CO
Post  Posted 31 Oct 2018 1:22 pm    

Won’t last long, great deal! Just bought a 70 Fatback just like it, or I’d be all over this!
Don Mogle

Round Rock, TX, USA
Post  Posted 2 Feb 2019 8:58 pm     Emmons PP

PM sent
Marty Broussard

Broussard, Louisiana, USA
Post  Posted 3 Feb 2019 9:13 am     Pleas Close

Sorry, this guitar sold locally shortly after I created this ad.

"Technique is really the elimination of the unnecessary..it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to achieve the smooth flow of energy and intent" Yehudi Menuhin