| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Derby Sd 10 Sold
K Maul

Hadley, NY/Hobe Sound, FL
Post  Posted 5 May 2019 8:46 pm    

SOLD. Donation sent. Thanks b0b.
Seriously, it does have a LOT of that Emmons vibe. Really good sustain that you can feel through the strings when you play it. It started out as a double 10 long before I got hold of it.
Standard Emmons setup. E’s on left knee, RKR lowers 2 & 9, RKL raises 1&2 and lowers 6. Vertical lever lowers Bs to Bb. I added a fourth pedal with some extra parts I had and it raises 5&6 a whole step.
I noticed an issue with the stainless steel changer fingers slowly cutting into the aluminum that they stopped against. I installed a strip of tempered steel that puts an end to that situation.
George L pickup sounds great. The switch on the back apron used to be the neck selector but now does nothing. The mica is in good shape and it stays in tune well. The case is in good shape. I will add a shot of that later.
$1900 shipped to Continental US. I prefer PayPal “money to friends” option but will discuss other methods.

KEVIN MAUL: Airline, Beard, Clinesmith, Donner, Evans, Excel, Fender, Fluger, Gibson, Hilton, Ibanez, Justice, K+K, Live Strings, MOYO, National, Oahu, Peterson, Quilter, Rickenbacher, Sho~Bud, Supro, TC, Ultimate, VHT, Williams, X-otic, Yamaha, ZKing.
K Maul

Hadley, NY/Hobe Sound, FL
Post  Posted 8 May 2019 10:44 am    

Sold
KEVIN MAUL: Airline, Beard, Clinesmith, Donner, Evans, Excel, Fender, Fluger, Gibson, Hilton, Ibanez, Justice, K+K, Live Strings, MOYO, National, Oahu, Peterson, Quilter, Rickenbacher, Sho~Bud, Supro, TC, Ultimate, VHT, Williams, X-otic, Yamaha, ZKing.