| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Blue Darlin' Steel Guitar
Terry Wood

Lebanon, MO
Post  Posted 8 Jan 2019 8:06 am    

During the Spring of 2018, I had the Melbert Steel Guitar Company of Tennessee, custom make me a new 12 String Non Pedal Steel Guitar.

This guitar, I call "My Blue Darlin' Steel Guitar." I received it after almost 3 months of waiting. It is one of a kind Steel Guitar. They normally custom make 6 and 8 string non pedal steel guitars. This is the only 12 stringer they ever made.

The Steel Guitar is made of a solid piece of handpicked Maple Wood. It was stained a pretty blue color. It has three heavy duty legs. It has a George L Pickup and heavy tuning keys. The volume and tone control knobs are placed on top, so the player can easily use or manipulate them. The Guitar comes with a heavy duty gig bag and a separate heavy pouch for the legs. The Blue Darlin' has a C6th Tuning on it now, but can easily be changed to the tuning you prefer.

The instrument sold for $954 and I will sell it for $850. I will split the shipping, handling and insurance costs of it. No trades!

If interested contact me by text message at cell phone 417-241-9455. Or you may locate me on Facebook Terry Wood. Donation to Forum, if sold.

Thank You Friends.

Last edited by Terry Wood on 8 Jan 2019 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Terry Wood

Lebanon, MO
Post  Posted 8 Jan 2019 8:15 am    

This is a Great Sounding Steel Guitar. It has no dings, scratches, or marks on it.

I'm primarily a Pedal Steel Guitarist and have three other pedal steel guitars and two non pedal steel guitars. My son and I have other instruments too, so we need to down size our musical instrument inventory.

Any questions you can call or text me. If you call leave a voice message and I will return your call.

Thanks Terry

Last edited by Terry Wood on 8 Jan 2019 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Terry Wood

Lebanon, MO
Post  Posted 8 Jan 2019 3:05 pm    

When this guitar arrived. I tuned it up to C6th and played it in my music room for about 30 minutes. Never played again. It's new friends.
Terry Wood

Lebanon, MO
Post  Posted 8 Jan 2019 5:56 pm    

Please close this topic! Not for sale!