| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  WTB WTT Pedal Steel for Blonde 50s D8 Stringmaster
Alex Johnson

Texas, USA
Post  Posted 22 Jul 2018 12:08 am    

Greetings forumites! I am currently w/ out a Stringmaster as I sold mine to a very kind gentleman from Germany, it broke my heart to sell it and I still regret it to this day. Although I mainly deal and gig in Pedal Steels my heart still belongs to the straight Steel and I am miserable w/ out one. As some of you may know I refurbish Pedal Steel Guitars and run a repair shop in Dallas, TX. I always have an assortment of nice Pedal Steels in stock (I go thru each guitar that comes thru my shop and give it the full service treatment, my Steels are fully functional and clean as a whistle). I have been traveling a lot this summer gigging so $$$ is super tight right now (+ my wife just entered grad school) so I’ve really had to tighten my belt. I would love to discuss trading a Pedal Steel Guitar for a Blonde 50s D8 Stringmaster w/ a 3 way switch (no push switches or long scales please) if anyone out there is interested. I’ve got Steels from Carter Starters and Mavericks to LeGrandes & Rittenberrys so the + or - cash exchanged would depend on the steel in question. Please contact me if this interests anyone out there! You will make me very happy!!! Feel free to contact me thru an SGF PM or you can always find me on my website @ www.texassteelguitars.com

Thanks!!!