| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  A nice little amp for your grandson or grand daughter
Gary Sill

Mt. Zion, IL, USA
Post  Posted 5 Dec 2017 8:51 pm    

Guitar sold at steel show, amp still available.

A great Christmas gift of music to a young child. Good quality playable outfit of a Peavey amp and electric guitar. Raptor Plus in ivory and a Solo model amp.

Special pricing on a combo basis. Shipping is FREE within the 48 states.

All equipment is brand new with a Peavey warranty.

You may choose to buy either the guitar or the amp and not the combo

We are an authorized Peavey Dealer. I also specialize in carrying steel guitar with Mullen and steel amps with Peavey, Hilton pedals, and Peterson tuners.

The guitar is made in a strat style and both are really playable as opposed to retail outlet beginning instruments for guitar players.

We will take a credit card or debit card or a good check.

Only 1 of each in stock so act fast and we will ship ups to you.

Call 217-433-7455
Gary Sill

Special pricing for forum members.

MAP pricing would be $100 on the amp.

Call me direct if you are a forum member and I will sell at a special combo pricing just as a forum member.

A beautiful Laquer Mullen G2, 2 Nashville 112's, Evans 10" R150 Amp,1982 Emmons Push Pull D-10, Hilton Pedals, 12/8 MSA Superslide, Green LDG, S-6 Fender 1956 Lap. , Gretsch Country Gentleman, red Gibson 2019, ES 335, Quilter, Gretsch Resonator, Eastman Mandol

Last edited by Gary Sill on 27 Jul 2018 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Art Beard

Once upon a time out west (deceased)
Post  Posted 7 Dec 2017 8:00 pm     Guitar comb

Looks like,a,heck of a good deal to me. Did you play a,steel thru the,amp to check the sound,of it for a small lite weight practice amp?
GAS -1969 ZB D11/10,1974 Sho-Bud D10 Professional,1975 Speedy West S10, 150 yr okd Barn Board tele, Beard signature Gold Tone Dean Acoustic/Electric Bass, Tennessee 12 string Bass, 3 String Shovel.2 Fiddles., Sho-Bud amp, Epiphone valve special amp, Fishman loudbox artist amp.
Gary Sill

Mt. Zion, IL, USA
Post  Posted 7 Dec 2017 8:03 pm     Yes if you need portability for practice it will work

Keep in mind this is a guitar amp—-not meant to get steel tone to the bone as they say!!! The amp is 15 lbs packed in the box.
A beautiful Laquer Mullen G2, 2 Nashville 112's, Evans 10" R150 Amp,1982 Emmons Push Pull D-10, Hilton Pedals, 12/8 MSA Superslide, Green LDG, S-6 Fender 1956 Lap. , Gretsch Country Gentleman, red Gibson 2019, ES 335, Quilter, Gretsch Resonator, Eastman Mandol
Gary Sill

Mt. Zion, IL, USA
Post  Posted 27 Jul 2018 7:09 pm     Re: A nice little amp for your grandson or grand daughter

Gary Sill wrote:
Guitar sold at steel show, amp still available.

A great Christmas gift of music to a young child. Good quality playable outfit of a Peavey amp and electric guitar. Raptor Plus in ivory and a Solo model amp.

All equipment is brand new with a Peavey warranty.

You may choose to buy either the guitar or the amp and not the combo

We are an authorized Peavey Dealer. I also specialize in carrying steel guitar with Mullen and steel amps with Peavey, Hilton pedals, and Peterson tuners.

We will take a credit card or debit card or a good check.

Only 1 of each in stock so act fast and we will ship ups to you.

Call 217-433-7455
Gary Sill

Special pricing for forum members.

MAP pricing would be $100 on the amp.

Call me direct if you are a forum member and I will sell at a special combo pricing just as a forum member.