| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Justice steel guitar D-10, 8&5
Bobby C. Webster

Virginia, USA
Post  Posted 19 Jul 2018 6:31 am    

For Sale Justice steel guitar made in 2015. in new condition. bought this guitar from forum member Allen Howington. can see his pictures here on the forum dated 14 March. right after i bought it my health stated to fail (cancer). i set it up in my music room and have only spent 3 or 4 hours picking at it. plays great. the best guitar i have ever owned. i would like to sell it with my two amplifiers a sessions 500 and a Nashville 400.and my Hilton foot pedal.i dont want to Seperate them.Would prefer for someone to pick them up rather than shipping. I am asking $3,600 or best offer for the lot. i would drive some distance to meet someone.Allens pictures are a lot better than mine.

Larry Lenhart

Ponca City, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 19 Jul 2018 7:13 am    

Bobby sorry to hear that health is the reason for selling,,,that is a shame. This might be the steel that Fred built for me...it is a great steel...even if it isnt the same steel, I know that it is a great steel and should make someone very happy...I should never have sold it or the one just like it. You dont see very many Justice steels come up for sale...there is a reason for that: most people tend to keep them if they can !
Zum Encore, Remington D8 non pedal, Hallmark Mosrite clone, Gretsch 6120 DSW, Gretsch G5210T-P90 Electromatic Jet Two 90,1976 Ibanez L5, Eastman archtop, Taylor Dreadnaught, Telonics pedal, Squire Tele, Squire Strat, Fender Tonemaster, Gold Tone 5 string banjo, Little Wonder tenor banjo, 3 Roland cubes 30s and 80, Carvin combo bass amp
Bobby C. Webster

Virginia, USA
Post  Posted 19 Jul 2018 12:52 pm     Justice steel guitar

Thanks Larry. Fred builds a great guitar and of the finest materials.
Bobby C. Webster

Virginia, USA
Post  Posted 20 Jul 2018 6:40 am     Justice steel guitar

Guitar is sold pending payment.