| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Carter D10 9&7 new price $2,000-SOLD pending pymnt
Larry Lenhart

Ponca City, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 17 Feb 2016 9:42 am    

I have a really nice Carter D10 with 9 and 7. It has Emmons pedal setup and Shobud knees (RKL lowers Es).
The OHSC is also in EC. I am not interested in a trade as I am trying to raise funds for another steel.
Buyer would need to pick up the pay pal fees and shipping. I am willing to drive to meet someone in OK, KS, north Texas, Mo, Ark to save shipping and hassle. I could also bring it to the Dallas show in March. I dont know the year as I dont have the original owners manual. I could supply the serial number if that would help.
Feel free to ask questions.
Thanks

Zum Encore, Remington D8 non pedal, Hallmark Mosrite clone, Gretsch 6120 DSW, Gretsch G5210T-P90 Electromatic Jet Two 90,1976 Ibanez L5, Eastman archtop, Taylor Dreadnaught, Telonics pedal, Squire Tele, Squire Strat, Fender Tonemaster, Gold Tone 5 string banjo, Little Wonder tenor banjo, 3 Roland cubes 30s and 80, Carvin combo bass amp

Last edited by Larry Lenhart on 26 Feb 2016 3:09 pm; edited 7 times in total
John Sluszny

Brussels, Belgium
Post  Posted 17 Feb 2016 11:48 am    

Wow ! What is the 6th knee lever for ?
Mike Davoult

Nevada
Post  Posted 17 Feb 2016 11:55 am    

I'm counting seven knee's there
chris ivey

california (deceased)
Post  Posted 17 Feb 2016 1:05 pm    

and i counted the pedals several times and kept coming up with NINE!!
Robert Lashier

Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 17 Feb 2016 1:15 pm    

Looks like a 9 and 7 to me too. Is it just me or is that one heck of a deal? IMHO. March is such a pretty month for a drive to Dallas...
chris ivey

california (deceased)
Post  Posted 17 Feb 2016 1:31 pm    

and he's a retired math teacher!
Larry Lenhart

Ponca City, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 17 Feb 2016 1:48 pm    

Chris, that made me laugh ! You are absolutely right it is 9 and 7...duhhh...well you know what they say, "there are only three kinds of people in this world...those that can count and those that cant ! "

Do I ever feel like the dumb Okie I am !!

OH well, makes it a better deal...more pedals and knee levers than I know how to use ! haha

Very Happy
Zum Encore, Remington D8 non pedal, Hallmark Mosrite clone, Gretsch 6120 DSW, Gretsch G5210T-P90 Electromatic Jet Two 90,1976 Ibanez L5, Eastman archtop, Taylor Dreadnaught, Telonics pedal, Squire Tele, Squire Strat, Fender Tonemaster, Gold Tone 5 string banjo, Little Wonder tenor banjo, 3 Roland cubes 30s and 80, Carvin combo bass amp
chris ivey

california (deceased)
Post  Posted 17 Feb 2016 2:45 pm    

Larry Lenhart wrote:
well you know what they say, "there are only three kinds of people in this world...those that can count and those that cant !

that's funny larry!!

that steel looks like a real good deal for somebody.
J R Rose

Keota, Oklahoma, USA
Post  Posted 17 Feb 2016 5:19 pm    

Folks, This a lot of steel for the money, you can't go wrong. J.R.

Spicewood TX 78669
Post  Posted 18 Feb 2016 11:19 am    

One of the better values I've seen here lately. Just sayin'...

Son, we live in a world with walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with steel guitars. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinberg?
Larry Lenhart

Ponca City, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 18 Feb 2016 1:50 pm    

J R and Herb, thanks for the comments...it is a good steel and at a good price...I am probably crazy for selling it, but got my heart set on a Zum...so saving my money for one Smile
Larry Lenhart

Ponca City, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 19 Feb 2016 11:58 am    

i asked bob to,open this up again as i really need to sell it to raise funds for another steel
Thanks bob, and thanks for looking.

Last edited by Larry Lenhart on 23 Feb 2016 10:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Jack Goodson

new brockton,alabama (deceased)
Post  Posted 19 Feb 2016 12:04 pm     carter for sale

larry, i really appreciate that, but you do not need to cancel your sale. maybe your guitar and mine will both sell....thanks jack
Larry Lenhart

Ponca City, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 19 Feb 2016 2:15 pm    

Thanks Jack...I wish you luck in your sale and your health !
I am sorry to,open this up again to interfere with your sale...as you said hopefully we can
all makes sales.

Last edited by Larry Lenhart on 23 Feb 2016 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Jack Goodson

new brockton,alabama (deceased)
Post  Posted 19 Feb 2016 3:58 pm     thanks larry

i really do appreciate you doing this, if i can help in any way i will be glad to....jack
Larry Lenhart

Ponca City, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 23 Feb 2016 1:45 pm    

I have some wiggle room on this steel...make me a reasonable offer...i might just take it !
The e9th pickup is a bill lawrence 705 as i recall the previous owner telling me. The c6th is the original pickup. 01315333 2 is the serial number if that tells the year it was builtf

Last edited by Larry Lenhart on 26 Feb 2016 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Larry Lenhart

Ponca City, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 24 Feb 2016 2:53 pm    

Just lowered the asking price to $2200 with buyer paying shipping and pay pal fees...should you decide to go that way. Again, I am willing to drive to Arkansas, northern Texas (I will be in Dallas at the show), Missouri, Kansas, and of course, Oklahoma to save shipping costs and hassle.
Thanks.
Larry Lenhart

Ponca City, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 26 Feb 2016 5:09 am    

Lowered again to $2,000. Same terms
Bill Ferguson

Milton, FL USA
Post  Posted 26 Feb 2016 7:12 am    

I don't know why this guitar has not sold. What a deal on one of the finest playing and sounding steels ever built.

I would never part with my 2004 Carter.

Now, I might would want to change both pickups to XR16's,, but that would be it.

Someone better snag this one.
AUTHORIZED George L's, Goodrich, Telonics and Peavey Dealer: I have 2 steels and several amps. My current rig of choice is 1993 Emmons LeGrande w/ 108 pups (Jack Strayhorn built for me), Goodrich OMNI Volume Pedal, George L's cables, Goodrich Baby Bloomer and Peavey Nashville 112. Can't get much sweeter.
Herb Steiner

Spicewood TX 78669
Post  Posted 26 Feb 2016 7:14 am    

What is wrong with you people Question Exclamation Question Exclamation

Two grand for a fully loaded Carter?

This is a silly good deal!

Son, we live in a world with walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with steel guitars. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinberg?
Larry Lenhart

Ponca City, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 26 Feb 2016 7:43 am    

Thanks Herb for the comments...i am just a silly guy i guess..haha
Look forward to seeing you in dallas soon !

I feel confident it will sell at this price...if not...i will just keep it
Larry Lenhart

Ponca City, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 26 Feb 2016 3:06 pm    

Thanks to all who responded...the guitar is sold pending payment...if anything happens I will go thru the list in the order I received emails.