| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Traveler Guitar (compact, electric, built-in headphone amp)
Jim Cohen

Philadelphia, PA
Post  Posted 24 Feb 2016 11:22 am    

Selling my Traveler Guitar EG-1 (Electric w/built-in headphone amp; Just $275 + shipping (they sell for $379 new).

Great little guitar for taking along in the car or plane, into hotel rooms, wherever you don't want to lug a full-size guitar and amp. Has built in headphone amp with both clean and distortion settings. Has an extra input for your mp3 tracks to play along with. Fits in overhead compartment of planes! Includes high-quality gig-bag. Keep your chops up easily while traveling.

Made by "Traveler Guitar". Here's what their website says about it: The Traveler Guitar EG-1 Standard is a full 24-3/4″ scale electric guitar featuring a compact single-cutaway mahogany body that provides modern comfort to the traveling guitarist. A Seymour Duncan Designed "Devastator" high-gain humbucker pickup is in bridge position to give you heavy tones. Whether plugged into headphones or through an amplifier the EG-1′s built-in classic Pocket Rock-it headphone amp will produce clean and distortion sounds. You can also plug your mobile device into the 1/8″ aux-in jack and jam along with your favorite tracks. Weighing in at just 4 pounds and measuring only 28 5/8″ long, the EG-1 Standard is an ideal carry-on guitar because it stows easily in airline overhead compartments. Deluxe gig bag included.

These sell new for $379 at Musicians Friend. Mine is very lightly used and has only one minor surface scratch, so I'd call it 'near-mint'.