| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Paloma Stone Slides Update
Jay Seibert

Woodland, WA, USA
Post  Posted 21 May 2015 9:13 am    

May I say that this past year has been a difficult one for me... carpal tunnel surgery last May, heart surgery the next month in June, and finally, back surgery this past April 6th. The good news is that my back is recovering, but at a bit slower pace than I had hoped.

I write this post because I have received a few letters from customers who were wondering about their order status. They hadn't heard anything from me. This was puzzling since I had sent out two bulk notices to customers notifying them about my surgery and about my healing process. Evidently I missed a few of them so I have individually contacted them again. Not being a computer person, I am not sure what the problem was/is. If I missed you, please let me know.

I am most pleased to be back working in my pottery studio about 5 hours a day now and will have all current orders completed and mailed by this coming Monday. It's good to be back at work again.

To all Forum members... thank you so much for your well wishes and support. You are the best!

Jay
Dick Chapple Sr

Hardin Montana, USA
Post  Posted 21 May 2015 10:26 pm     Back to work

It is very nice to hear from you Jay and I am glad to hear you are back at it. Don't you sometimes feel you're like an old car? I tell people I'm in good shape for the shape I'm in. a few things broke and don't work anymore but I get there and back everyday, I don't want to over rev, accelerate too fast, stop too fast. Headlights are a bit dim so go slower at night. As long as I keep changing out parts I can keep on making music and God loves us no matter what shape we're in.

Smile Smile Smile Dick
Tommy Boswell

Virginia, USA
Post  Posted 4 Nov 2015 3:30 pm    

Jay,

Hope you are well. Sent you a PM.

Tommy
Tommy Boswell

Virginia, USA
Post  Posted 23 Nov 2015 2:26 pm    

Received my new stone slides. Great craftsmanship, and I love the tone. Thank you Jay!