| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Nashville Tennessee Steel Guitar Show Scheduled June 5th-6th
Vic Lawson

White House, Tennessee, USA
Post  Posted 16 Apr 2015 11:41 am    

Steel Guitars of Nashville Inc. along with Nashville Tennessee Steel Guitar Association to Host 1st Annual JUNE JAM June 5th-6th, 2015 Nashville, Tennessee. Players Tommy White, Mike Jones, Eddie Lang, Rusty Danmyer, Dan Gaylish, Mike Sweeney, Steve Hinson and many other players to be added. All players subject to change based on availability. We are still in the process of contacting players. More information will be available in the next few weeks. Early Bird Rates Available Please contact the store for more information. 615-822-5555
Andy Eder

North Florida, USA
Post  Posted 16 Apr 2015 5:17 pm    

Hi Vic,

Sounds like a great time! I'd like to get all the info when you have it.

Thanks,
Andy
Charley Hill

The Dirty South
Post  Posted 16 Apr 2015 7:15 pm    

Vic

This is awesome news. Can't wait for the details to come.
Cool

Tennessee, USA
Post  Posted 17 Apr 2015 4:04 am    

I can't wait. Never been to one and this is only 25 minutes from my house!!! All I need to know is how much it's gonna cost to get in!!!

The Heart of Dixie
Post  Posted 17 Apr 2015 6:00 pm    

I spoke with Vic today, it's gonna be a barn burner.
Marty Broussard

Broussard, Louisiana, USA
Post  Posted 17 Apr 2015 8:32 pm    

Hoping for GREAT success Vic. We're booked so I won't come out to "borrow" licks but I hope all goes well!!

MB

"Technique is really the elimination of the unnecessary..it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to achieve the smooth flow of energy and intent" Yehudi Menuhin
Vic Lawson

Post  Posted 20 Apr 2015 11:10 am    

Thanks guys, we are hoping for a good turn out!! We are getting close to a complete player list and schedule, rates are $100.00 for a two day pass, or $65.00 for one day,which will include workshops with Mike Sweeney, and Doug Jernigan.Scheduled times each day will be 1:00 PM - 10:00 PM. For all the ladies that don't want to partake Opry Mills Mall is only a a half mile away. Discount rooms are available within walking distance of the venue which will be the Nashville Palace. Please call 615-822-5555 for more info or to reserve a room and or get a ticket.
Charley Hill

The Dirty South
Post  Posted 23 Apr 2015 8:30 am    

I'll be there Vic!!!

Post  Posted 24 Apr 2015 8:44 am    

As of now our list of players are, Tommy White,Doug Jernigan,Eddie Dunlap,Mike Sweeney,Robby Turner,Mike Johnson,Steve Hinson,Lynn Owsley,Randy Beavers,Dan Gaylish,Carco Clave,Mike Jones,Rusty Danmeyer,Eddie Lange,Russ Hicks and Tyler Hall. We are still making calls and adding more players but I would say this is a pretty good start!
Scott Truax

Florida
Post  Posted 25 Apr 2015 6:10 am     NTSGA June Jam 2015

A GREAT start is right Vic !

I'm there! Reservations and tickets are already done.
Vic Lawson

Post  Posted 27 Apr 2015 4:50 pm    

We are getting a great response for the June Jam! Thanks for all the support, we are getting a lot of questions about vendor space, venue, and ticket prices etc. Please call the store for ALL the details I am currently on the road and have a hard time answering the emails, Michelle will be glad to assist you in anyway possible. Again thanks for the interest, I think it will be an incredible show!
dlayne

OH
Post  Posted 28 Apr 2015 11:14 pm     Show

This one show I will go to if The Good Lord sees fit,,,can't wait!!!!

Portland, AR, USA
Post  Posted 30 Apr 2015 6:58 am     Nashville Steel Show

Where is the show being held?
Bob Knight

Bowling Green KY
Post  Posted 30 Apr 2015 7:42 am    

Vic Lawson wrote:
Thanks guys, we are hoping for a good turn out!! We are getting close to a complete player list and schedule, rates are $100.00 for a two day pass, or $65.00 for one day,which will include workshops with Mike Sweeney, and Doug Jernigan.Scheduled times each day will be 1:00 PM - 10:00 PM. For all the ladies that don't want to partake Opry Mills Mall is only a a half mile away. Discount rooms are available within walking distance of the venue which will be the Nashville Palace. Please call 615-822-5555 for more info or to reserve a room and or get a ticket.

NASHVILLE!
"Thankfully, persistence is a great substitute for talent."

— Steve Martin
Vic Lawson

Post  Posted 6 May 2015 11:04 am    

Well folks we are only a month away from what looks to be a great Steel Guitar show, so far our list of players are: Tommy White, Doug Jernigan, Eddie Dunlap, Mike Sweeney, Robby Turner, Mike Johnson, Steve Hinson, Lynn Owsley, Randy Beavers, Dan Gaylish, Carco Clave, Mike Jones, Rusty Danmeyer, Eddie Lange, Russ Hicks, Tyler hall, and more still to be added. Again the venue is The Nashville Palace 2611 McGavock Pike, Nashville TN 37214. Doors open at 1PM starting with a workshop each day from Mike Sweeney one day and Doug Jernigan the next. Ticket prices are $65 for a one day pass and $100 for a two day pass, ticket prices include the workshops for those who are interested in attending those. Discount room rates are available at the Fiddlers Inn (behind the venue) Please call 615-822-5555 for more information,and to get advanced tickets.
Vic Lawson

Post  Posted 12 May 2015 7:54 am    

As part of the June Jam, we are holding a raffle for a new Mullen Discovery. $20 will buy you a chance to win a new Discovery, and you don't even have to be present to win,however shipping charges will apply if your not, so you might as well be there!! We will draw the lucky winner Sat. June 6th after the show. Visit steelguitarsofnashville.com or call 615-822-5555 to buy your ticket.
Vic Lawson

Post  Posted 12 May 2015 9:51 am    

Also a portion of the proceeds will go to ASH, American Society of Hematology. Michelle actually has Factor 5 blood disease, so we will donate a portion of the proceeds to ASH.
Chubby Howard

Franklin, Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 12 May 2015 1:04 pm    

Vic Sounds like a GREAT Lineup!!!!!! Chubby Howard

Steel Guitar Hall of Fame in 2015
Vic Lawson

Post  Posted 18 May 2015 9:54 am    

Hey everyone we have decided to lower the admission to the June Jam, (due to overwhelming interest!) For a two day pass price is now $80 and a one day pass is $50, rooms are going fast and you only have a week left to get the discounted rate so don't delay.Call 615-822-5555 for more info and details. The player schedule will be available very soon, and will be posted here and our website steelguitarsofnashville.com also we will post on our FB page.
Barry Gokee

Sault Ste Marie Michigan, USA
Post  Posted 19 May 2015 11:05 am    

Sounds like a good time. The question and answer seminar each day is a good thing also. Mike Sweeney and Doug Jernigan have a ton of knowledge and to bend their ear is money well spent. Also with this being held at the Nashville Palace, its virtually in the same parking lot as The Fiddlers Inn which is the host hotel for this steel show. Beside the steel show there is also The World famous Ernest Tubbs record shop in the same parking lot. So, lots of things to see and do within close proximity of the show. Hopefully with this being the 1st annual, many more will follow. We gotta keep this steel guitar thing going for years to come as we cant let this instrument fade away. Also, you can betcha Vic will have a backup band that will be smokin hot and you will not be disappointed.
Nashville 112 Pro-fex
Phil Bradbury

North Carolina, USA
Post  Posted 19 May 2015 6:47 pm    

Little Walter Tube Amps is proud to announce that we will be at the Nashville Steel Guitar Jam at the Nashville Palace presented by “Steel Guitar of Nashville” on June 5th and 6th . We will have our new Little Walter 89 head and a pair of our new 112L speaker cabinets loaded with the new Eminence “Double-T 12” speakers. This Steel guitar rig will be available for anyone that would like to use it at the show. The 89 is a “Higher Gain” model that has recording studio tone as well as the power to handle large, loud stage applications. The new Eminence “Double-T 12 speaker was designed in collaboration with Travis Toy to capture the best characteristics of the most popular steel speaker being used today. This new speaker weighs in at only 7.15 pounds and is available for pre-orders now at Little Walter Tube Amps.
West End NC 27376
910-315-2445
www.littlewaltertubeamps.com
Vic Lawson

Post  Posted 20 May 2015 9:11 am    

The new Eminence Double T speakers are awesome! We are also taking orders for these speakers.Eminence will be at the show taking orders as well.
Barry Gokee

Sault Ste Marie Michigan, USA
Post  Posted 27 May 2015 6:36 pm    

Nashville steel show right around the corner. Hopefully Vic will post line up soon... Should be a good one.
Nashville 112 Pro-fex
Andy Eder

North Florida, USA
Post  Posted 27 May 2015 6:59 pm    

I got my room and I'm ready to go!

I hope I find a Zum to buy while I'm there!

Last edited by Andy Eder on 28 May 2015 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Tom Bozeman

Florida, USA
Post  Posted 28 May 2015 5:27 am    

This is gonna be GOOD!!!!!