| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  W.C. Edgar's CDs
Jim Palenscar

Oceanside, Calif, USA
Post  Posted 2 Apr 2015 12:05 pm    

These may not new but they are new to me as WC was here yesterday and dropped them off. I had a chance to listen to them for the 1st time today and I'm grinning from ear to ear- great song writing, vocals, and musicianship (Mike Johnson graces both of the CDs- Alcohol of Fame and Old School Survivor generously). The songs and vocals could easily be from David Allen Coe, Hank Williams Jr, Alan Jackson, or George Strait. Anyone wanting to hear more traditional country music will not be disappointed and they are available from CD Baby and others or contact WC directly as he is a fellow forumite. Definitely 2 thumbs up from the left coast Smile .
David Mills

California, USA
Post  Posted 9 Apr 2015 1:57 pm    

Got a chance to catch him while he was out here up in LA at The Mint. Killer player and cool guy, got to chat with him for awhile, gonna have to come check those CDs out!
Paul Stauskas

DFW, TX
Post  Posted 9 Apr 2015 2:03 pm    

I was fortunate enough to meet WC during his recent stay here. He was kind enough to give me these CDs and I can say they are honest songs with wonderful steel parts played by Mike Johnson. WC is a great guy and excellent player, and I hope he can find his way out here soon enough for a more permanent stay.

Keota, Oklahoma, USA
Post  Posted 9 Apr 2015 2:47 pm    

I have both of them. You can't go wrong with these if you want some good old honkey tonk country music. W C also plays a mean steel guitar also. Check him out, J.R.

Vermont, USA
Post  Posted 9 Apr 2015 2:48 pm     WC Edgar CD's

I have to agree ,,,I got both CD's a while ago and put a post out here ... doesn't seem to have gotten a lot of replies ..but, I noted how well the songs are and how well the instruments are played .
Strange how many steel players sing so well .
Donald Horne

Huntington Beach, California, USA
Post  Posted 10 Apr 2015 8:05 am    

I couldn't agree more!! I love both of those records!!!

I also got the chance to Hang out with WC while he was out here in southern California, He actually sat in with my band for a few tunes, great guy!! amazing Steel player!!

He mentioned that he's thinking about relocating if he can find a few solid gigs, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it works out!!