| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Central/NE PA Western Swing Lead Guitar Needed
Webb Kline

Orangeville, PA
Post  Posted 25 Feb 2015 1:21 pm    

Grand Junction, one PA's best and perhaps only Western Swing Band needs a lead guitarist. We are looking for someone who is either willing to work steady with us or as a sub for our present guitarist, who can no longer make all of our shows. We're primarily a dance hall and fair band. Most gigs pay $200 to $300 per man, sometimes more, and occasionally less. We are domiciled about 40 miles East of Williamsport, 65 miles North of Harrisburg, and 45 miles South of Wilkes-Barre. Gigs are primarily in NE and North Central PA and Southern tier NY.

I play piano, console 8 string and dobro in the band, so if someone plays pedal and 6 string and wants to trade 6 string duties with me, that would work as well. If you sing great, but we have strong vocals, so not a prerequisite.

If full time, we need someone willing to play at least 4 Saturdays a month as well as some fair and park gigs other days. We have a lot of fun and are gaining a lot of new fans everywhere we go.

You can check our video and some sound clips out at [url]grandjunctionmusic.com[/url]
Kevin Hatton

Buffalo, N.Y.
Post  Posted 6 Mar 2015 9:13 pm    

Webb, your female singers can actually sing. A rare event in the wannabee market today. Good quality voices. Wish I lived closer. I'd take that lead spot.