| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Original 1965 Blackface Super Reverb FEIC w/road case $2050
Andrew Chamberlaine

New York, USA
Post  Posted 31 Jan 2015 5:57 pm    

Original 1965 Fender Super Reverb!! Selling this amp with a heavy heart, it's almost a feeler of sorts as I Am not hurting for the cash but will be moving this year and want to downsize my collection a little. This amp is one of the flagships of my collection. I was trying out overdrive pedals one day and played through about 5 amps (two rock, fender reissues, a boogie, and I think a PRS amp, then I went in the room where this thing was and plugged in to find the sweetest sounding amp I've ever heard. I quickly went from buying a $200 OD pedal to putting this baby on hold. This is not a "Fender Musical Instruments Blackface, it is dated June of 1965 and has a musical instruments sticker inside the cabinet, but it has the FEIC chassis and components (see pics) and set screws at 10 on all knobs (except for 1 that was replaced). It has all 4 original CTS ceramic speakers. Check pics for dates on transformers, the only thing not original is the verb tank which is pretty common, still has the original wires for verb and also has the original foots witch for verb and vibe. This amp is a tone machine, the difference between this and a reissue is night and day, it's almost like you can feel the notes you're playing more. I have a 64 deluxe which is close enough to let this one go, but it will be missed greatly and I'd like it to go to someone who will use it and not put it away like it has been recently. This comes with a very sturdy road case (this isn't one of those cheaper ebay cases either it's got the highest grade wheels and latches I've seen on a road case).

$2050 shipped, no trades please This is my FINAL Price, it's basically a steal for this amp!

Last edited by Andrew Chamberlaine on 25 Feb 2015 10:07 am; edited 6 times in total
Andrew Chamberlaine

New York, USA
Post  Posted 4 Feb 2015 11:43 am    

To the top! Make me an offer, I can't take trades but I can't say no if the offer is fair! Thanks
Andrew Chamberlaine

New York, USA
Post  Posted 8 Feb 2015 8:44 pm    

Bump! Price reduced to $2299
Andrew Chamberlaine

New York, USA
Post  Posted 14 Feb 2015 8:23 am    

To the top! $2249
Andrew Chamberlaine

New York, USA
Post  Posted 23 Feb 2015 7:42 am    

bump and new price, $2149!!
Andrew Chamberlaine

New York, USA
Post  Posted 25 Feb 2015 10:08 am    

Final Price, $2050 shipped, this is a steal for this amp with case!