| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Calif. Anybody Remember Country Singer Tiffany Rene?
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 8 Feb 2015 10:48 am    

Country Singer " Tiffany Rene ". I bet Billy Webb would. Winking
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 14 Feb 2015 8:01 pm    

OKay! How bout Jack Revees? & if you are real good will add in Rod Culpepper & Bill Hoffman. Winking
Herb Steiner

Spicewood TX 78669
Post  Posted 15 Feb 2015 5:48 am    

I used to pick with Hoss Huffman at the Imperial Inn. A great guitarist that died WAY too young.

Son, we live in a world with walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with steel guitars. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinberg?
Jerry Hayes

Virginia Beach, Va.
Post  Posted 15 Feb 2015 6:12 am    

Leo, I don't remember Tiffany Rene but I knew Rod and Hoss very well. If you remember the fight on the bandstand at the Swizzle Stik in Huntington Beach between Rod and Monte Paul, I was the lead guitarist in the band at that time and witnessed the whole thing. My wife and I visited Rod around '84 or so after he'd moved back to Texas and before I'd moved to Virginia. He was working a club in the Fort Worth Stockyards area and his illness had just started to show in his voice... As for Bill "Hoss" Huffman? I knew him since the middle sixties when we were both working in Ventura, California. Hoss was at the Bandar and I was at the King of The Bass (Fred Maddox' old club)..... Both Rod and Hoss succumbed to cancer at to early an age... Hoss was one sweet guy and I always loved to hear his instrumental of the old Tommy Dorsey classic "Marie"....

Going back to the old Swizzle Stik band I mentioned, I think I'm the only one still living as Rod, Monte, Art Sanchez and Joanne Rinard are all deceased so I guess I'm a survivor.........JH in Va.

California, USA
Post  Posted 15 Feb 2015 8:39 am    

Jerry & Herb, I and my late friend " Dan (The man) Williams Tiffany's step-dad helped get her started in the Music Business. Tiffany Renee was singing Country Music & became the Mall Girl with Debbie Gibson. Tiffany the Pop Star of " I think we're alone now ". She and Jack Revees cut a few songs together. Jack was a big part in helping her on stage. I always loved picking with Bill (Hoss) Hoffman, that chicken picking thing he was so great at that I sure that's Al Bruno got it from like most of us Guitarist. I miss them hay days. That's when being a Musician was fun and you could learn a lot sitting in with the any band. Winking Uncle Leo J Eiffert Jr the " Icon Super Star " just like all of us are.