| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Telecaster Standard With B Bender & Hard Case
Bob Poole

Myrtle Beach SC, USA
Post  Posted 30 May 2014 9:51 am    

I truly love this guitar & hoped I'd be able to keep it,but medical bills,etc. say it's gotta go to a new home.Very nice cond.MIM Telecaster Standard with B&W(Bill Warford) B Bender & Hard Case.Plays great,stays in tune.neck action is very comfortable,bender action is nice & smooth.Bottom photo shows one scratch below string ferrules from belt buckle,i think.Great Telecaster tone!!!Hard case.$600.00 shipped CONUS

[img]http://bb.steelgui

Stephen Gambrell

Over there
Post  Posted 31 May 2014 1:20 am    

Where's the bender? Would you mind taking a couple of in-focus shots of the bridge, and the bender mechanism?
Thanks!
Bob Poole

Myrtle Beach SC, USA
Post  Posted 31 May 2014 7:33 am     bender

Stephen,Sorry if my pics are not the best in-focus,probably partly my phone(digital cam not working) & definitely my hands are not as steady as they used to be(getting older)...i'm workin double shifts today,opened this a.m./closing tonite & opening 6a.m. tomorrow,so don't really have time to pull the pickguard off to take pics of the rods,pull mechanism,right now,BUT,if you do a search on the Forum or Google Greg Cutshaw,look at his webpage...he has detailed photos of a B&W bender,that's installed in his Tele.The "finger" or "puller"whatever you want to call it is under the b-saddle,beneath the bridge.everything else is pretty much under the pickguard.it does have the upper bout strap pull like a Parsons as opposed to the thru-the neckplate pull like the Glaser,McVay,etc.Return spring tensioner is between bottom strap button & input jack.thanks.THIS GUITAR IS ALSO LISTED AT A LOCAL GUITAR SHOP & i do have some potential buyers so I will go in order of who contacted me first(also who gives a definite "I'll Take It"....Thanks,God Bless,Bob
Greg Cutshaw

Corry, PA, USA
Post  Posted 31 May 2014 8:15 am    

Here's a lot more detail on the B&W bender:

http://www.gregcutshaw.com/Fender%20Bender/Fender%20Bender.html
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Bob Poole

Myrtle Beach SC, USA
Post  Posted 31 May 2014 8:29 am     Thanks Greg

Thank you Greg for posting that...love this guitar but got some things to take care of,are you still playin' yours?God bless
Stephen Gambrell

Over there
Post  Posted 31 May 2014 11:51 am    

I googled "B&W Benders", last night. Impressive. I wondered why there was an extra strap button, now I know. The B&W site showed a Dunlop strap lock, and I have Schallers on my electrics. Will the puller take a Schaller button?
Greg Cutshaw

Corry, PA, USA
Post  Posted 31 May 2014 12:06 pm    

I re-tapped the hole in my B&W bender to accept the strap lock. I've got a Fender (Parsons) factory bender, a B&W and a Hipshot bender. All are great and usable. The parsons is the smoothest.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Stephen Gambrell

Over there
Post  Posted 1 Jun 2014 3:16 pm    

PM sent, Bob.
Bob Poole

Myrtle Beach SC, USA
Post  Posted 2 Jun 2014 7:45 am     Not Much Interest,I'll Leave It Another Day or Two

Bump? Had an offer for $500....Right now,with what I have in this guitar,I can't come down any on price.Selling at a loss to start with plus paying shipping.guitar is very good,never gigged or left the house...someone is missing a nice B Bender Tele @ a good price...to the top?
Stephen Gambrell

Over there
Post  Posted 7 Jun 2014 9:28 am    

Another PM...
Bob Poole

Myrtle Beach SC, USA
Post  Posted 7 Jun 2014 11:24 am     Please Close

Please close this post for now...if something happens'i'll repost later.
Bob Poole

Myrtle Beach SC, USA
Post  Posted 7 Jun 2014 11:25 am     Another PM

Stephen,PM'd back.