| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Fender '65 Twin Reissue
John Shadid

Oklahoma City, OK
Post  Posted 31 Mar 2014 2:07 pm    

Found this twin at my local GC. Price looks a little steep but would be glad to pick it up for anyone and mail it to them. I get to borrow it for a day to play on it before I hand it over though!

Al Vesel

Chisholm, Minnesota, USA
Post  Posted 15 Apr 2014 2:32 am     Pacseat I never received that I purchased from you on Forum

John,
Since you are not responding to my emails and I never received the Pacseat I purchased on 3-31-2014 from you on the Forum, I have no choice but to get into all your business on the Forum and Youtube ASKING FOR EITHER MY MONEY BACK OR FINALLY COME UP WITH A TRACKING NUMBER FOR ME FOR THE SEAT.

YOU CLAIMED YOU SHIPPED IT, BUT NO TRACKING NUMBER AND IT'S BEEN OVER 2 WEEKS NOW.

I FILED A CLAIM WITH PAYPAL. I DIDN'T WANT TO DO THAT BUT YOU LEFT ME NO CHOICE WHEN YOU DID NOT ANSWER ANY OF THE NUMBEROUS EMAILS I SENT TO BOTH OF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESSES'

SO LET ME KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON !!! HOPEFULLY BY GETTING INTO ALL OF YOUR BUSINESS ON THE FORUM AND YOUTUBE YOU'LL GIVE ME SOME KIND OF ANSWER OR REFUND MY MONEY FOR THE PACSEAT I NEVER RECEIVED.

AL VESEL

AL VESEL

Emmons LeGrande SKH D-10 - WALKER STEREO STEEL AMP w JBL ENCLOSURES & TC ELECTRONICS M-ONE XL PROCESSOR, HILTON VP,FURMAN POWER CONDITIONER, SARNO's Steel Guitar BLACK BOX,BJS,ToneMaster bars,FENDER Strat, FENDER & Ovation acoustic's
memphislim

Austin, Texas
Post  Posted 15 Apr 2014 10:22 am    

This guy is looking pretty shady to me Al. Let us know what he finally says if anything.
Al Vesel

Chisholm, Minnesota, USA
Post  Posted 15 Apr 2014 11:41 am     Pacseat

I guess he has shipped all the other items he sold on the forum lately according to the other people I have contacted. I don't know why he is not contacting me. He could be on the road. We'll see.

Al
Emmons LeGrande SKH D-10 - WALKER STEREO STEEL AMP w JBL ENCLOSURES & TC ELECTRONICS M-ONE XL PROCESSOR, HILTON VP,FURMAN POWER CONDITIONER, SARNO's Steel Guitar BLACK BOX,BJS,ToneMaster bars,FENDER Strat, FENDER & Ovation acoustic's
Paul Norman

Washington, North Carolina, USA
Post  Posted 15 Apr 2014 3:50 pm    

Let us know Al. There is no telling how many people are watching this.
Al Vesel

Chisholm, Minnesota, USA
Post  Posted 15 Apr 2014 6:11 pm     Pacseat not received yet

I'll keep everyone informed.

TXS for caring. Still now word. Bob has gotten involved now so we'll see.

Al
Al Vesel

Chisholm, Minnesota, USA
Post  Posted 30 Apr 2014 12:24 am     Contacting John Shadid

Has anyone heard from this guy at all? I guess I"m out my money. If you know how to contact him please contact me.

I just don't want anyone to get burned by trying to purchase this amp or the Nashville LTD he has for sale, which are high dollar amounts

Thank you,

Al Vesel
Stephen Gambrell

Over there
Post  Posted 30 Apr 2014 9:34 am    

Doesn't GC have a policy, that any of their used stuff can be bought from any GC store?
So if somebody wanted that amp, they could buy it locally, and avoid this guy altogether?
Paul Norman

Washington, North Carolina, USA
Post  Posted 30 Apr 2014 1:29 pm    

It is not good for the forum to advertise for pawn shops, music companies that are not members of the forum. As members b0b can monitor the honesty of the sale to some extent. When someone ads for an outsider I hold them responsible for anything that may go wrong.
This is the reason there is membership.
Al Risbeck

Iowa, USA
Post  Posted 30 Apr 2014 1:55 pm     Oklahoma City

I would think there are enough members around O.K. City that someone should know him if he's legit' or could check him out for you Al
Mullen Discovery, GK mb200 with Eminence EPS-15C, Fender steel King with Eminence EPS-15C,Nashville 400 amp, with EPS-15C,Evans FET500 with Peavey 1501 BW Goodrich L10K V.P.(2),Goodrich L120, Bose L1 PA with ToneMatch 4 Mic control board
Al Risbeck

Iowa, USA
Post  Posted 1 May 2014 9:45 am     Pm

Al PM sent.

Al
Mullen Discovery, GK mb200 with Eminence EPS-15C, Fender steel King with Eminence EPS-15C,Nashville 400 amp, with EPS-15C,Evans FET500 with Peavey 1501 BW Goodrich L10K V.P.(2),Goodrich L120, Bose L1 PA with ToneMatch 4 Mic control board
Abe Levy

California, USA
Post  Posted 1 May 2014 1:25 pm    

I don't know him, but I've watched his videos and he seems like a good guy. I would bet there is some reason he has not been checking his email or the forum. If you go on his videos there is an email address you might try...

Tennessee, USA
Post  Posted 1 May 2014 6:30 pm    

His website is johnnyup.webs.com maybe you can get some contact from there.