| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  RE: RELIST-Early 1970s Sho Bud Maverick Pedal Steel-Birdseye
James Teske

South Carolina, USA
Post  Posted 1 May 2014 6:50 am    

Early 1970s Sho-Bud Maverick pedal steel for sale. Please note that the steel does NOT include a case. The steel includes 10 strings, 3 pedals, and 1 knee lever. Solid birds eye maple with raised neck and teardrop tuner. Please note that there are some slight blemishes on the fretboard due to the steels age. The pedal steel may need some slight adjustments, but the steel plays well and the pick up sounds great. The price includes the John Pearse 570 slide. Please note that the volume pedal is not included b/c there is a scratchy pot that is getting replaced. $680.00 + shipping. Please message me via the Steel Guitar. Thanks for looking! I am selling the steel because I am devoted to playing the 6 string guitar full time. I look forward to picking the steel up sometime in the future. Please note that the post is a previous post from a pending sale. The transaction did not take place becuase the forum member decided not to purchase the steel because it did not come with a case. Please advise if you have any questions or concerns in advance. Please find this steel a good home!

Damir Besic

Nashville,TN.
Post  Posted 1 May 2014 6:04 pm    

James you have a PM