| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  GFI Ultra sd-10
Paul Foster

Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 15 Jan 2014 12:55 pm    

I have decided after years of trying, to just to become a listener and not a player, at 75 things just dont come easy anymore.
I have a beautiful GFI Ultra in perfect condition, brushed gold aluminum and woodgrain standard E9 Emmons setup, The E,s are on the left KNee levers. 3 and 4
I also have a lot of Jeff Newman teaching material;Gosphel steel course,2hr RT Hand L Hand,volume pedal Backup,2HR No speed limit,The Minor Cord Connection P1 anf P2 Bandstand Backup P1 P2
Herb Wallace 25 intros and turn arounds and Herb Wallace 100 runs and licks Pac-a seat Volume pedal and all have CD,s
Everything is in very good condition, the GFI is as New! asking 1950.00 for everything I can deliver to the Phoenix show on Saturday Thanks for looking 928-474-0355 navion@q.com cannot get pics to load Ill keep tyring

Paul Foster

Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 15 Jan 2014 7:06 pm     Re: GFI Ultra sd-10 Please close sold locally

Paul Foster wrote:
I have decided after years of trying, to just to become a listener and not a player, at 75 things just dont come easy anymore.
I have a beautiful GFI Ultra in perfect condition, brushed gold aluminum and woodgrain standard E9 Emmons setup, The E,s are on the left KNee levers. 3 and 4
I also have a lot of Jeff Newman teaching material;Gosphel steel course,2hr RT Hand L Hand,volume pedal Backup,2HR No speed limit,The Minor Cord Connection P1 anf P2 Bandstand Backup P1 P2
Herb Wallace 25 intros and turn arounds and Herb Wallace 100 runs and licks Pac-a seat Volume pedal and all have CD,s
Everything is in very good condition, the GFI is as New! asking 1950.00 for everything I can deliver to the Phoenix show on Saturday Thanks for looking 928-474-0355 navion@q.com

Terry Sneed

Arkansas,
Post  Posted 15 Jan 2014 9:07 pm     courses

Hey Paul, hate to hear your giving it up, but at 64 yrs old myself I understand.
I'd like to buy the 2 hr 'No Speed Limit' if you decide to sell speratley. Thanks
terry