| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Ct Steelers
Terry H Sutton

Vernon, Connecticutt, USA
Post  Posted 20 Dec 2006 9:53 am    

I have a large space in Farmington Ct if anybody would like to get together and jam or just shoot the breeze,whatever. Contact ArtPalazzini if you're interested
Hal Higgins

Denham Springs, LA
Post  Posted 20 Dec 2006 11:16 am    

Hey Terry.....good to see a post from you on the Forum. How R U? Still busy with Stone Canyon? I'm doing a good bit of local playing....and doing some sessions now and then......Hope you and yours have some great holidays......HAL

------------------
Be Blessed........HAL
2006 Rains w/8 & 5 Chestnut Burl Mica. Rack system with Evans Preamp (LV), DPC1400,Lexicon MPX500, Furman Power Conditioner, 2 Evans Cabs with JBL D-130 15's Modified Evans Preamp (no rack ears), Boss RV5, DD3, Digitech RP50, 2 Hilton Pedals, Walker Seat w/sidekick and backrest, BJS 10 string bar with birthstone. Zookies thumb pick L-30.

Terry H Sutton

Vernon, Connecticutt, USA
Post  Posted 20 Dec 2006 11:42 am    

Nice to hear from you Hal. Still plugging away here in New England,staying away from the joints as much as possible,lots of corporate work though. I'll bet you still don't have my Fender 400 LOL
ArtPalazzini

Torrington , Ct. Litchfield
Post  Posted 20 Dec 2006 1:47 pm    

Phone # 860-482-6326 if any players want to call about Terry Sutton's msg.. Any and all would be most welcome(bass,guitar etc..). Like Terry said, get together and talk, share how to's , jam or what ever.. ART
Hal Higgins

Denham Springs, LA
Post  Posted 20 Dec 2006 4:53 pm    

Well, Terry, I sometimes wish I still did, only because it was my first guitar, and that one of my favorite, great players had it at one time, too. I'm not doing too much club work, but more than I did a few years ago. Wish there were more corporate jobs around here to play.....oh well. Baton Rouge is not filled with country club type gigs for sure.....Hope you and yours have a great holiday season....please keep in touch. Hey I lost Lucky's phone number....could you e-mail it to me? I sure would like to get in contact with him, as he was the first one I ever played steel for. hsteeler2002@yahoo.com Thanks HAL

------------------
Be Blessed........HAL
2006 Rains w/8 & 5 Chestnut Burl Mica. Rack system with Evans Preamp (LV), DPC1400,Lexicon MPX500, Furman Power Conditioner, 2 Evans Cabs with JBL D-130 15's Modified Evans Preamp (no rack ears), Boss RV5, DD3, Digitech RP50, 2 Hilton Pedals, Walker Seat w/sidekick and backrest, BJS 10 string bar with birthstone. Zookies thumb pick L-30.

Sam White R.I.P.

Coventry, RI 02816
Post  Posted 20 Dec 2006 5:45 pm    

Hi Terry I would come and play and chat with you but I'm living down here in Tennessee now and I will be going to R.I. to the Steel show when they decide when they are going to have it.Get Art Palazinni to get you on the chat room and we can chat back and forth.
Nice to see you on the forum.
Sam White

[This message was edited by Samuel E. White on 20 December 2006 at 05:47 PM.]