| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Makiko Fujii Fuller
Bill Stafford

Gulfport,Ms. USA
Post  Posted 19 Sep 2013 2:19 pm    

Mitsuo has asked me to insert these words from his heart and to tell all of you how very much he is respectful of your condolences for his family's great loss of their wonderful daughter, Makiko. He wrote:
" There are no words to describe the sadness of a father losing his daughter. It is impossible to describe this kind of sadness on all of a sudden death. Until just before her death, she had been working to promote the Excel steel guitar with great enthusiasm, always believing in her father's ability to build the best steel guitar in the world. She had been looking forward to meeting everybody at the EXCEL booth at the ISGC, St. Louis, for each of these last ten years. However, she couldn't go to this years convention because of her 2nd wedding anniversary and while construction of her and her husband's sweet home in Florida was underway.
I express great thanks to everyone for your kindness during her life and especially for all your expression of empathy for me and my family. You are all very much appreciated."
Mitsuo Fujii (Inserted by Bill Stafford)