| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Brand New Justice S10
Ernie Galletta

New Jersey, USA
Post  Posted 10 Aug 2013 12:33 pm    

Just got my new S10 from good ol' boy Fred. I knew it was going to be beautiful, but it is a work of art. The craftsmanship, and quality of materials show Fred's passion for creating a precision musical instrument that will last a lifetime, and appreciate in value overtime. By now I have seen Emmons,Mullens, and Franklins, and Fred's guitars are the same caliber. We all can tell when something is well made. The machinery is spectacular. Everything fits perfectly. It is a heavy, sturdy, solid instrument. It was worth waiting for. As far as cost, it is underpriced. The hardshell case would sell 150.00 or more. And here is the best part, it is gorgeous. In the future, steelers will be looking for vintage Justice guitars, as they look for SHO-BUDS, Emmons etc. now. Well I did not have time to post more pics, but I will. For now, take a look.

Donation on the way Bob. Very Happy

Galveston, Tx
Post  Posted 14 Aug 2013 6:07 am    

Right on, Ernie. It's one sweet guitar. Fred's got it going on. These steels play great, look great, and are well made. I got mine out of the case last night at a practice session with the band and it was still in tune. Played all night without having to retune. A rare event for me.
Jack Stanton

Somewhere in the swamps of Jersey
Post  Posted 14 Aug 2013 7:04 am    

Good luck with it, Ernie!