| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Super Pickers Vol. 1 CD
Bobby Caldwell

St. Louis, Missouri, USA * R.I.P.
Post  Posted 10 Sep 2006 9:21 am    

I picked up a bunch of new CD's at the Internationl Steel Guitar Convention in St, Louis this year. I am just starting to listen to them as I had to give music a rest for just a little while. The CD I just finished listening to was Super Pickers Vol.1. Produced by Jerry Anderson. A great collection of tunes played by some of your favorite players and a great selection of tunes as well. What a line up. Reece Anderson, DeWitt "Scotty" Scott, David Wright, Jat Dee Maness, Junior Knight, Jonny and Joan Cox, Teresa Anderson, Hal Rugg, and last but not least Tom Brumley. As well as the great performances there are two CD's with interviews of the players as well. A great idea. All in all I think this collection should belong to every steel guitar player and fan. You can order the collection from Anderson Entertainment 3425 Bandera Ranch Rd. Roanoke,Tx 76262 or at andersonentertainment@1scom.net. I think you will enjoy. Best to all, Bobby
Lana Rosselli

St. Louis, Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 11 Sep 2006 5:16 pm    

Bobby - I heard this CD set too and agree 100%!! The music and then to hear the interviews - so cool. I ditto the statement - this is one for your collection.

Miss Lana