| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Manasota Steel Guitar Club Jam-Sarasota-Bradenton area
Clyde Wiggins

Bradenton, Florida USA
Post  Posted 12 Jul 2013 6:13 pm    

Well if you attended last month you will remember our room was not available due to construction at the Bradenton Eagles! Well, we have word that the construction has been completed.

Let's all get together and have a good time next Tuesday July 16 about 6:30 P.M.

See

http://www.manasotasteelguitarclub.com/

for complete information.

See you there.

Clyde and Tom
Clyde Wiggins

Bradenton, Florida USA
Post  Posted 12 Jul 2013 6:16 pm    

Forgot to mention we in the state of Florida.

Sorry

Clyde
Blake Hawkins

Florida
Post  Posted 12 Jul 2013 7:54 pm    

Last month we were in the state of Confusion.
Skip Ellis

Bradenton, Fl USA
Post  Posted 14 Jul 2013 4:28 am    

I can't even remember what happened last week (I'm old, you understand). Anyway, as I attempted to do last month, I will be coming as a steeler only to ready myself for the upcoming "Always...Patsy Cline" show at the Manatee Players in September. Lead guitar duties will be in the capable hands of Mr. Pat Wood.

Hope we have a good turnout this month - maybe some of the fine folks from the Florida Steel Guitar Club will make an appearance....hint, hint.

Danny & Patricia of Floral City, Florida formerly of Fairdale KY.
Post  Posted 14 Jul 2013 1:32 pm    

I can't wait for some gooood tacos, beer, and steel guitar.

Danny and Patricia
Life Member of R.O.P.E. (Reunion Of Professional Entertainers) , NTSGA, GaSGA, PSGA, ASGA, MSGC, LMSGC, OzarkSGA
Sam White R.I.P.

Coventry, RI 02816
Post  Posted 14 Jul 2013 4:34 pm     Sam White

When I get my heart problem all fixed Anna and I will be coming out to meet everyone and listening to all the Steel Guitar,Dobro and Band players.We are from Rhode Island and now live in Sebring Florida and we will be living here as long as we live.I play Steel Guitar and Dobro.I will not be bringing either as I have be careful what I lift right now. Hope to meet you all in next months Steel guitar Jam.
Sam White
Dynalap lap 8 String Lap Steel Fender frontman 25B speaker changed Boss TU-12H Tuner.Founder and supporter of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association Founder of the New England Steel Guitar Association and the Greeneville TN Steel Jams and now founder of the North Carolina Steel Guitar Jams. Honorary member of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association,Member of The New England Steel Guitar Association.
Member of the Florida Steel Guitar Club,and member of Mid Atlantic Steel Guitar Association
Sam White R.I.P.

Coventry, RI 02816
Post  Posted 14 Jul 2013 4:42 pm     Re: Sam White

[quote="Samuel E. White"]When I get my heart problem all fixed Anna and I will be coming out to meet everyone and listening to all the Steel Guitar,Dobro and Band players.We are from Rhode Island and now live in Sebring Florida and we will be living here as long as we live.I play Steel Guitar and Dobro.I will not be bringing either as I have be careful what I lift right now. Hope to meet you all in next months Steel guitar Jam.I see you have the Rhode Island Steel guitar Association in your Links. My wifw Anna and I are the founders of it back in 1998.
Sam White
Dynalap lap 8 String Lap Steel Fender frontman 25B speaker changed Boss TU-12H Tuner.Founder and supporter of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association Founder of the New England Steel Guitar Association and the Greeneville TN Steel Jams and now founder of the North Carolina Steel Guitar Jams. Honorary member of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association,Member of The New England Steel Guitar Association.
Member of the Florida Steel Guitar Club,and member of Mid Atlantic Steel Guitar Association
Jack Dougherty

Spring Hill, Florida, USA
Post  Posted 16 Jul 2013 7:00 am    

Getting closer to the big. "R". Hope to see more of you all.....Can't say if that will be good or bad....but forewarned is forearmed. Laughing
Dale R Stiles

Bradenton, FL
Post  Posted 20 Jul 2013 7:53 am    

Hey guys

I want to thank Skip for the kind invite -- you folks are great and real hospitable.

My wife and I really enjoyed it and of course now she wants me to learn lap steel faster so I can sit in.

The jokes on her tho' -- I'm beginning to think there's a pedal steel somewhere in my future. Winking

Thanks again
Dale

Bradenton, Fl USA
Post  Posted 20 Jul 2013 8:26 am    

Hi Dale - glad you guys could make it! I asked her Thurs night if you were fired up for a pedal steel - didn't get a straight answer tho. Don't buy something without checking with me first.

Citrus County, FL, Orig. from MA & NH
Post  Posted 20 Jul 2013 3:12 pm    

Dale
Just wait, his may be for sale.
He buys and sells a new steel every other year. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Don

"Steel guitar is like playing chess in the dark with three players". Jeff Newman quote from 1997 seminar