| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  List of Zum Estate items for sale....
George Kimery

Limestone, TN, USA
Post  Posted 5 Sep 2013 1:22 pm    

I had all this listed in my original post but it looks like when I added the photo of the guitar, the photo covered up all the printing. So, I am listing it here, again.

The Guitar: It is a like new Zum Stage One, which is a student guitar. I sent it to Doug Earnest, (who builds the Stage One's) and had him adjust everything, and give it a tune up. I just got it back last week and it is like new. All the pedals and knee levers are right on. I checked them with my Stroboflip tuner. The guitar sounds really good and there is no issues. It is ready to hit the bandstand. It is very light weight at 22 LB. In the case, it all weighs 32 LB. It is the standard set up with A, B, and C floor pedals and D, E, and F knee levers.

The Pack a Seat is a GFI and is just like new.

The Volume Pedal is an Ernie Ball and works great. No scratchy pot.

The cables are George L.

The case is first class, hard shell with red plush lining. Just like new.

A bar and picks are also included.

There is a lot of instructional material, all Jeff Newman. There are six of the two hour video courses: Up From the Top, Bandstand Backup #1, Bandstand Backup #2, Just Play the Melody, Video Workshop # 17 (All my Ex's and Forever and Ever, Amen) and Seventh Chords. There are no books or practice rhythm tracks with any of these courses. You don't really need them. I have watched the video's and he shows and explains what he is doing, so the lack of the books are no big deal to me, at least.

There are 30 of Jeff's Woodshed Workshop cassettes. Only two of them have the booklets, but you can get the licks just by listening or pick out the ones that you like and order the booklets from Fran Newman.

Also included is the Gospel Steel Guitar course with CD and the Winnie Winston book.

There are 21 miscellaneous cassette tapes of seminar tracks, class tracks, practice rhythm tracks, etc.

if you have been thinking about taking up pedal steel, this is a golden opportunity. All you need is an amp and a tuner such as a Korg TU-12 or Peterson Strobo-flip.

Asking $1500.00 for everything including shipping to the lower 48 states.

E-mail me if you have any questions.

George