| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Something Special
James Cann

Phoenix, AZ
Post  Posted 25 Feb 2013 8:25 pm    

I have a one-of-a-kind request to make, and by its nature, I'm fully prepared to be turned down, but here it is.

Is there anyone in Omaha who would either loan or rent me a E9 guitar on
Friday evening, March 26? I will be visiting my brother who plays in a neighborhood group. The session is a private rehearsal, not a public gig.

I could take my guitar (Sho-Bud LDG) with me by air or have it shipped, but frankly, either of those gives me as much pause as it might any of you. Moreover, the cost to surface ship "adds another plane ticket" expense and logs 5-7 days travel each way.

I would pick up Friday afternoon at your convenience and return your guitar at your option of after rehearsal (circa midnight) or no later than 9:00am Saturday. Naturally, I will assume total, unqualified responsibility for its safety.

I'm both in good faith and well aware of what I'm asking; like any of you, I'd give this much serious thought were the roles reversed. If you're open to discuss or have any questions, you're welcome to contact me: 602-695-4072 (which I prefer over forum response or email as it would make for the confidentiality it deserves).

Thanks in advance for your consideration and, as you see fit, response.

James