| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  '' Gospel Group And Music '' Ranked At # 4
Gary Preston

Columbus, Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 15 Feb 2013 7:25 am    

Very Happy Hey guys take a look and listen to our Southern Gospel Group . We are called '' New Covenant Trio ''. There is another group by the same name ,they are a male group . We have my wife and a lady that sings with us and myself . We are on the reverbnation website . You can also go to Google and type in thenewcovenanttrio.com--columbus ohio .Type it in just like i did and you can see and hear our group . One of the songs is Where The Roses Never Fade . Please check us out . We are ranked at # 4 at this time . God bless you all . Gary .
Dale Rottacker

Walla Walla Washington, USA
Post  Posted 15 Feb 2013 7:47 am    

Gary I thougth that was fantastic...You guys sound really good and I'd bet you end up higher then 4th...I grew up playing in church...accordian first then in choir's and quartets and then finally country gospel for several years...My best friend and I had been playing together since we were 10 or 11 years old. As I got a little older I took up steel and he,(Perry) was playing piano, while my younger brother started playing bass. Perry got married and she joined in singing with Perry and I, and all of us switching off between lead and harmony...We traveled all over the place singing good old Gospel music...Anyhow I'm playing in church again, now with my wife and my son on bass and another couple pickin and singin...but hearing you folks brought back some fond memories of of a lot of good music and good times...Keep it up and may God bless your ministry of music!!!
*2021 Rittenberry, "The Concord" D10 9x9
*1977 Blue Sho-Bud Pro 3 Custom 8x6
https://msapedalsteels.com
http://rittenberrysteelguitars.com
https://www.telonics.com/index.php
https://www.p2pamps.com
https://www.quilterlabs.com
Todd Goad

Gray, Georgia, USA
Post  Posted 15 Feb 2013 1:41 pm     New Covenant Trio

Gary, I really enjoyed you guys!!! Speak To The Mountain is no doubt a favorite. I am going to get this accompaniment track so myself, my wife, and daughter can sing it for our church.

I just wanted to send out my words of encouragement to you guys and pray God will open up many doors for this wonderful ministry.

God Bless,
Todd
Gary Preston

Columbus, Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 15 Feb 2013 5:59 pm     Love you guys ,

Thank you so much . We are going back in the studio on March 2 nd . to do another project . We think we have some more great songs that will touch your heart . We have seven projects that we have done and hope to do more in the future . God bless you all and keep us in your prayers . We want to make ourselves available to any Church that wants some old fashion Southern Gospel Music . Our area of ministry has been in Ohio , Michigan , Indiana , Kentucky , West Virginia and Tennessee . Best regards , Gary .
LARRY COLE

LANCASTER, OHIO, USA
Post  Posted 16 Feb 2013 5:38 pm    

You gonna need a big bus
Gary Preston

Columbus, Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 16 Feb 2013 5:40 pm    

You available to drive Larry Laughing Razz
LARRY COLE

LANCASTER, OHIO, USA
Post  Posted 16 Feb 2013 7:44 pm    

My CDL doesn't have a passenger vehicle endorsement
Gary Preston

Columbus, Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 18 Feb 2013 1:44 pm     Whoooooom

You better '' man up '' dude ! Laughing
Gary Preston

Columbus, Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 19 Feb 2013 1:52 pm     Whoooo

Surprised Oh no we are going backwards now ! Now at # 5 Whoa! I need to find out how to get us going back up the ladder ! Sad G.P.
Gary Preston

Columbus, Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 21 Feb 2013 1:14 pm    

Hey guys if you go to our site you will see that we are ranked at # 6 . But this is an overall artist style . Including the rap stuff etc . But when you click on the # 6 you will see that we are at # 2 . P.T.L. maybe # 1 soon with your help . G.P . Very Happy
Gary Preston

Columbus, Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 2 Mar 2013 9:32 am     Happy , Happy , Happy .

Very Happy Well we are ranked at # 3 on one chart and # 2 on another one . Thanks to everyone for giving us a listen . Go to Google and type in small case letters thenewcovenanttrio.com columbus ohio ,just like i typed it and you will see links to click on to our website . There are several links but go to the one that has songs on it ,it will show you our group and you can hear some of our music . Thanks in advance . Gary .
Gary Preston

Columbus, Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 5 Mar 2013 10:36 am    

Very Happy We are headed to the studio to do another recording project . Hopefully it will be ready real soon . We have some great songs to lay down and we are excited about them . Best regards . G.P. We will have our store open on the website real soon , so be looking for our CD'S , etc .