| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Jam - Prescott, AZ last weekend - next Nov 3rd in Phoenix
Joe Naylor

Avondale, Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 15 Oct 2012 6:29 am    

Had a little get together at the Beaver's in the hills - even had the fireplace going.

Our little buddy Jonathan is not so little anymore.

another with everyone I think (except the Ladies who were shopping)

The Man behind the camera is Guy Beaver

Great weekend socializing and eating - Oh yes there was lots of steel playing too

The Board of Directors also had a meeting Friday night - More planning for the up coming January BIG show.

Joe Naylor
www.steelseat.com
Joe Naylor, Avondale, AZ (Phoenix) Announcer/Emcee owner www.steelseat.com *** OFFERING SEATS AND Effects cases with or without legs and other stuff ****** -Desert Rose Guitar S-10, Life Member of the Arizona Carport Pickers Assoc., Southwest Steel Guitar Assoc., Texas Steel Guitar Assoc., GA Steel Guitar Assoc., KS Steel Guitar Assoc. (Asleep at the Steel) tag line willed to me by a close late friend RIP
Tom Mossburg

AZ,
Post  Posted 16 Oct 2012 9:43 pm    

Wish we could have been there. We had a great time last year. See you guys at the Nov. Jam.

Prescott AZ, USA
Post  Posted 17 Oct 2012 3:51 pm    

How late is the jam gonna go? Just by chance, I'm gonna be doing a gig that day at the Rio Verde Country Club (playing bass with Gerry Dawg Walker)till 7pm. It would nice if we could run over and schmooze with my AZ brethren, but it'll probably be too late... sigh... Oh Well
Joe Naylor

Avondale, Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 17 Oct 2012 8:12 pm    

If you mean the one on Nov 3rd we will wrap up at 3 or 4 in the afternoon Kinda 8 AM till 3 or 4

Joe Naylor
www.steelseat.com
Joe Naylor, Avondale, AZ (Phoenix) Announcer/Emcee owner www.steelseat.com *** OFFERING SEATS AND Effects cases with or without legs and other stuff ****** -Desert Rose Guitar S-10, Life Member of the Arizona Carport Pickers Assoc., Southwest Steel Guitar Assoc., Texas Steel Guitar Assoc., GA Steel Guitar Assoc., KS Steel Guitar Assoc. (Asleep at the Steel) tag line willed to me by a close late friend RIP
Rick Schmidt

Prescott AZ, USA
Post  Posted 17 Oct 2012 11:37 pm    

That's kinda what I thought Joe. Thanks! Maybe I can make it as a bystander for the first hour or so on my way to my gig. I'll be pulling in to AZ the night before, so it might be do-able. Smile