| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  BMI 10 string pedal steel & goodrich 120, $1300 shipped
Johnny Shelton

Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 8 Aug 2012 10:30 am    

Thanks for all of the interest! I have a deal in place, and the guitar is being picked up on tuesday. If for some reason it falls through, I'll update the thread. Thanks, everybody!

I want to say this first: I don't know much about pedal steels. I bought this from a local guy and had high aspirations for learning to use it...I'm still much more comfortable on lapsteel, though, and I really need some cash. I'm new here, but I've been selling and shipping guitars and drums for years on ebay and at The Gear Page (my usernames are Jahnny at ebay and Hazel-rah at TGP). You can call me at 573-286-8201.

All four levels and three pedals seem to work smoothly, and the George L's pickup sounds great. The tuners all work easily and the guitar stays in tune. I'm guessing that height-adjustable legs are standard equipment, but I'll mention them, just in case. And the hard case is quite nice. I'll miss having this around, but I work mostly with my acoustic guitar or drums, and this pedal steel is a luxury that I can't currently afford to keep (unless I decide to sell my '58 les paul jr...and I REALLY don't want to do that!).

I can shoot more (or better) pics, if necessary. I've received emails from some knowledgeable forum members regarding the value, which is highly appreciated! I'll look to get $1300, shipped, including the Goodrich 120, or best offer. Thanks!

more pics: http://s663.photobucket.com/albums/uu358/skunkboycreatures/

Last edited by Johnny Shelton on 10 Aug 2012 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Curt Langston

Post  Posted 8 Aug 2012 4:59 pm    

Hi Johnny!
Good to see you here. I see this is your first post, and I've got to say that you've got a good price on this package deal.

BMIs are nice little, light guitars and the Goodrich VP is a deal sweetener. But you've thrown in the shipping as well, and that makes it a GREAT deal for someone!

Expect to sell very soon!

Surprised
Wesley Medlen

LaCygne,Ks
Post  Posted 8 Aug 2012 6:01 pm     S10 Bmi

I own 2 SD10 BMI's with 3& 5 great guitars easy to set up as you like my one has the same mica as this beautiful