| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Fantatstic trip to Texas!!
Scott Henderson

Camdenton, Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 10 Oct 2005 9:33 pm    

Teresa and I just got back home from a trip to Dallas. Nope no steel shows or jam sessions. Instead an incredible trip to see our kids. I am just in awe of my new grandson Will. He is such a beautiful baby. It was also great to see Dustin and Katherine.(Will's Dad & Mom) I miss my kids so much and was great to finally get to see them again. We are so blessed with great kids. The trip included attending a football game,a movie,a day in church,lots of great food, a tour of Dustin's school,parker Chiropractic, and a round of golf. I am so proud of my family ( can ya tell?hehehehe) I don't know how to post pics so will just mention to see our web site at www.scottyhenderson.com. even without steel guitar it was an awesome trip. I must mention how much I enjoyed a radio station called "The Range" Lots of alternative country and folk music. GOOD STUFF. We made it home safe thanks to God watching over us. ( we heard on the radio a major accident happened ten minutes behind us) All is good and life is great. Hope you all had a great weekend.

------------------
Steelin' away in the ozarks and life,
Scott
www.scottyhenderson.com

Elizabeth Qualls

Baxter Springs,Kansas USA
Post  Posted 11 Oct 2005 2:55 pm    

Scott & Teresa.....sounds like you had a great trip to Texas and it's always good to see family.Your grand baby is precious! We went in on your website and took in on all the wonderful pictures.Great website!!! Again it was so good seeing both of you at the KSGA show and take care,love ya both.....
Your Friends,
~Ray & Elizabeth~
Pat Goodbla

Longview, Washington
Post  Posted 12 Oct 2005 8:36 pm    

Scott, are you going to be in Wagner, OK this year for the SW chapter of the Western Swing Society? I remember last year when you sat in on a jam room upstairs and sang a song with us. Maybe this year, too?

[This message was edited by Pat Goodbla on 12 October 2005 at 09:37 PM.]

Joe McHam

Houston, TX * R.I.P.
Post  Posted 13 Oct 2005 3:58 am    

Scotty and T.. glad to hear the big D trip was great. .and you're right Wil is just an adorable baby.. Enjoy him while he's little, they sure do grow up fast. All too soon you get a call that you're a great grandpa.. jeeez.. where did the time go?? Are we ready for that??
Hugs and Prayers

------------------
Joe McHam
Excel Superb S-12 8+6
Vegas 400 amp
IVL SteelRider
www.joemcham.com
www.in-loving-memories.com
World's Worst Steel Player!!!