| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  plese read,taking some time off
GARYPHILLIPS

SOMERSET, OHIO ,PERRY
Post  Posted 16 May 2005 2:41 pm    

Hey Guys, just to let you know that i will be taking some time form building cases,there is alot of thing going on in my life right now
#1 my Dad is in the Hospital agin not looking good for my Dad he is 80 years old and Mom is 82 and she is not feeling well also i live right next door to them,and I'm the one who is trying to take care of them most of the time,
#2 me & my wife are getting a Divorce
also it is hard for me to try keep up with all of my orders,I have some order get out, #3
and then i will only just work on steel guitar case orders for Desert Rose steel guitar and Rains steel guitars
I need to make my shop bigger running out of room in my shop
I want to thank all of you guys that has order cases form me,I enjoy hearing all the good report on the case,so i will be taking about 3 mo off so i can get my life back in order,plaese pray for me and my Dad & Mom sometime thing in life just hit you and you need to stop and take care of it, I will be ok i will never give up,

------------------
Gary Phillips
JUST-N-CASE PLUS
D-10 8/5 Desert Rose Steel Guitar
& D-10 8/5 Rains Steel Guitar

[This message was edited by GARYPHILLIPS on 16 May 2005 at 03:46 PM.]

[This message was edited by GARYPHILLIPS on 16 May 2005 at 06:40 PM.]

Mike Archer

church hill tn
Post  Posted 16 May 2005 3:07 pm    

gary will do buddy
and i will pray for you and your folks
mike
Al Marcus

Cedar Springs,MI USA (deceased)
Post  Posted 16 May 2005 5:39 pm    

Gary-i am sorry to hear about the divorce. I hope everthing works out good for you and I will pray for your folks...al

------------------
My Website..... www.cmedic.net/~almarcus/

Pat Jenkins

Abingdon, VA, USA
Post  Posted 17 May 2005 4:25 am    

Gary, take YOUR time, brother. The cases can wait, but, your family can't. We will remember all of your family in our thoughts and prayers.

Pat

------------------
Waltzing through a Rock and Roll Life!!!!

Hal Higgins

Denham Springs, LA
Post  Posted 17 May 2005 5:10 am    

Gary.....our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.......HAL

------------------
Be Blessed........HAL
'85 Emmons LeGrande D-10,(8 & 6) Hilton Vol. Pedal, BJS Birthstone bar, Rack w/Evans Pre-amp, Lexicon MPX500; (2)1501-4 BW's in custom built cabs by T.A. Gibson, & Sound Tech PL802 Digital Power Amp.

Mark van Allen

Watkinsville, Ga. USA
Post  Posted 17 May 2005 7:11 am    

Best wishes, Gary. We all need to make a living but it really should be about the important things in life. My thoughts are with you.
Jon Jaffe

Austin, Texas
Post  Posted 17 May 2005 7:53 am    

I received a new case from Gary a week ago; just perfect and made for my Kline sight unseen. Chin up and well wishes for the end of your current problems.
Gene Jones

Oklahoma City, OK USA, (deceased)
Post  Posted 17 May 2005 8:30 am    

Gary, I'm still enjoying the case you made for me. I wish you well!

www.genejones.com
Reggie Duncan

Mississippi
Post  Posted 17 May 2005 9:49 am    

Gary, I enjoyed talking with ya the other day. You can call me anytime....you are in
my prayers.
Steven Black

Gahanna, Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 17 May 2005 12:39 pm    

Hello Gary, sorry to hear about your mom and Dad and your wife, remember trust in the Lord and he will provide, I will be praying for you and your wife. Your Brother in Christ steveb.
JAMES BANKS

Mineola,TX USA
Post  Posted 18 May 2005 12:19 pm    

Gary, Sorry to hear about your folks and your divorce. I know what that is like. God will heal the hurt. Take care of your folks, you know they will not be around a lot longer. My Mom passed away 14 years ago at 58. My dad is now 76. The cases you built for me are top notch. Let us know when you are up and running for open orders. You are in my prayers.

James
Stephen Gambrell

Over there
Post  Posted 18 May 2005 1:22 pm    

Gary, I haven't heard from you in a while, wondered what you were up to. Take care, my brother---and call me sometime!
RON PRESTON

Dodson, Louisiana, USA
Post  Posted 18 May 2005 2:03 pm    

Dear Gary.............
I Admire you. It's NOT easy at ALL telling the whole "World" about such things. (At least for ME anyway) Now, Speaking for myself here, When I have WAY TOO MANY "Irons in the Fire," and I TRY to "Deal" with "Me, Myself, and I," And then with ALL of my Familys' "Everyday
Crazyness" TOO, and IF I decide to "put of" my "prioritys" during all of this, SOMETHING HAS to, and WILL "Give"....BUT, in MY case, unfortunetly most of the time, my "Outcome" of my prior anticipation was NOT anywhere NEAR what I THOUGHT, WANTED, or HOPED they would be. And, Brother, I am BAD when it comes to THAT! (Just ONE of my MANY "Character Defects") I do hope all "Falls into Place" for you and your Family.
God Bless you and yours, My Friend....I will keep you in my prayers.
So.....Take your time.........BUT.....Hurry on Back here SOON, and let us all know how "Things" are going for you, OK?

------------------
Emmons S-10 4 & 5
Evans FET 500, Session 400 LTD, ProFex 11
Jim Phelps

Mexico City, Mexico
Post  Posted 18 May 2005 2:38 pm    

Sorry to hear about all this, Gary. I've been through the big D too, and some other thoughies as well -- take one thing at a time. Hang tough, take care.
KENNY KRUPNICK

Grove City,Ohio
Post  Posted 19 May 2005 9:10 pm    

Gary, hang onto the Lord,and he'll make a way.
GARYPHILLIPS

SOMERSET, OHIO ,PERRY
Post  Posted 26 May 2005 4:10 am    

Hey Guys, my Dad is out of the Hospital now,he is in the Nursing home and is doing better, I didin think Dad would make it,I'm still working on the big D,
thanks all guys for praying for me

------------------
Gary Phillips
JUST-N-CASE PLUS

[This message was edited by GARYPHILLIPS on 26 May 2005 at 05:12 AM.]

Randy Gilliam

San Antonio, Texas, USA
Post  Posted 3 Jun 2005 1:14 pm    

Gary when i was 11 years old my brother was 15 and my sister was 13 my brother Let a Shotgun go off accidently and killed my sister. My Aunt came and got me And She said these precious words I have never forgotten The Lord will Never Let anything happen That you cant overcome. Hang in there Praying For You. Randy Gilliam In San Antonio.
Greg Zimmer

North Central Florida
Post  Posted 7 Jun 2005 3:51 pm    

gary, hang in there! we'll pray, and remember we are here for you if you need us.and GOD is too!...........greg zimmer
GARYPHILLIPS

SOMERSET, OHIO ,PERRY
Post  Posted 7 Jun 2005 7:28 pm    

Just let you all know Dad is not going be here much longer he is not eating much at all,Dad did give his life to the Lord I'm glad for that
I'm doing ok for now,thanks for the Prayers

------------------
Gary Phillips
JUST-N-CASE PLUS

GARYPHILLIPS

SOMERSET, OHIO ,PERRY
Post  Posted 9 Jul 2005 5:57 am    

Hey Guys just want to say thanks for all your prayers, Dad has gone home to be with the Lord. I'm feeling better thanks Gary

------------------
Gary Phillips
JUST-N-CASE PLUS

[This message was edited by GARYPHILLIPS on 09 July 2005 at 06:59 AM.]

[This message was edited by GARYPHILLIPS on 23 August 2005 at 05:41 PM.]

Carl Williams

Oklahoma
Post  Posted 9 Jul 2005 7:23 am    

Gary, our thoughts are with you my friend. Take Care--Carl

[This message was edited by Carl Williams on 09 July 2005 at 08:24 AM.]

GARYPHILLIPS

SOMERSET, OHIO ,PERRY
Post  Posted 23 Aug 2005 5:47 pm    

hey Guys, thank you for all your prayers, man this has been one crazy times for me.

you hear of other ones losing love one and you have no way of knowing what they are feeling, til it come home to you, then you know what they are feeling, I'm really sorry
for not getting my orders out,

like said i would, every time i go to the shop to work
something would come up,with dad or mom,then Dad pass away everything just got so bad for me i just could not think right, the more i try the harder it would get,

everyone round home here would say i need to this, need to go here, and don't do this, and don't do that so just had all i can take,just wanted to walk away from it all just get in my van take off and not come back, have you ever been there.that the way i was feeling,

one day i was talking to my bro in the Lord Jim Marconi, how i was feeling and he said to come up he has a shop and to bring my stuff and build your cases here for as long you needed, Jim and his wife kathy, I just like to say there are the best they have help so much I'm feeling alot better now.

if i didin call or e-mail you i was just feeling down out i'm very sorry , like i have said in this post i would get my order out to you.

if it was me and i have order something didin think i was going to get it i would be mad also,

Im lookin at a 15,000 sq ft buiding to buy just down the road from me at a very good price,$75,000.00

Jim M,said he can help me get a better prices,there a place in the building all ready for my shop it has 220 power thats good, good lighting and lot of room, I will be living there and Mom that good,

also there a place where i can put my chruch, and there a place where i have STEELIN OF JESUS steel guitar show like did when i had my other church wear the rent got to high for me to keep it going, so i can do much much more there,

so don't give up on me i will keep on building great cases please pray that the Lord help me to get this place

God Bless to every one on this forum

------------------
Gary Phillips
JUST-N-CASE PLUS

[This message was edited by GARYPHILLIPS on 23 August 2005 at 07:05 PM.]

[This message was edited by GARYPHILLIPS on 23 August 2005 at 07:14 PM.]

[This message was edited by GARYPHILLIPS on 23 August 2005 at 07:20 PM.]

Peter Hart

Massachusetts, USA
Post  Posted 23 Aug 2005 6:33 pm    

Gary,
I had no idea what you were going through when I met you at the jam in Columbus last July. I guess I was too pre-occupied with me playing at my first jam. I am sorry about your situation and I will keep you in my prayers. God is good, let us not forget. It sometimes seems easier to stay away from Christian brothers when times are hard but that's just another trick of the devil trying to take you out. There is strength and comfort to be found in fellowship with your Christian brothers.
I hope to see you again next time I am out your way.

God Bless,

Pete