| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  BIAB Training dvd still Available
Ray Thomas

Goldsboro North Carolina
Post  Posted 2 May 2012 7:01 am    

Some have ask if its still available, YES it is.
The excellent BIAB training DVD Rick Campbell wrote has now been made available to anyone at no cost. I have the DVD and will send it to anyone desiring a copy. I do ask for 5.00 dollars to cover postage and other minor expenses. “BE SURE” you understand, this is not the BIAB program itself. It is a DVD to help you if you already have the BIAB program installed on your computer. If you want the DVD when you contact me go ahead and include your address, This will save time and one less email both ways. I will get it mailed out, it is not necessary to have the 5 bucks in hand before I ship. Folks in Canada please add $1.00 for the extra postage, total $6.00. You can pay by money order, cash, paypal which is rthomas17@nc.rr.com
Steve French

Roseville CA
Post  Posted 17 May 2012 12:22 pm    

I got this DVD last month, and I can tell you it's a great introduction to BIAB. I had the program for two years but never used it until I went through this video. If you own the program but have been intimidated by all the icons and setup, this video is for you.

Steve
Ray Thomas

Goldsboro North Carolina
Post  Posted 18 May 2012 10:16 am     Biab Training

Steve, thanks for the kind words but lets give credit where it belongs, The dvd was written by Rick Campbell and he later made it available to everyone at no cost. I had a copy and decided to send it out for a cost of 5 bucks to cover postage and a few other minor expenses. Have sold quite a few. Again, thanks for your comments.