| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Great Steel Player In Nashville Area
Joel Johnston

Mead, Washington, USA
Post  Posted 5 Apr 2012 10:03 pm    

I just returned from a trip to Nashville and need to put a plug in for Danny Dunn. I got to sit in and play with Danny last Sunday evening and have to say he plays outstanding steel, lead guitar, harmonica and vocal (lead and harmony). He has professionally backed Charlie Pride, Jerry Reed, Tanya Tucker and many others. Danny should be working more than he is and welcomes any offers for gigs or sessions in the Nashville area. He does not have internet and therefore may be at a bit of a disadvantage to look for opportunities that way. I told him I would be happy to let fellow forum members know he's out there and available. If anyone would like his phone number, just send me an e-mail or a private message on the forum and I will provide.
Danny Dunn

Taylor, Michigan, USA
Post  Posted 25 Jan 2013 12:03 pm     Danny Dunn steel player

Thanks for the post and plug on here. Finally on internet. Joined the steel guitar forum and saw where people were asking about me. Spending my time doing studio work these days in 2013 and writing steel guitar instrumentals. Enjoying life.
cell#615-618-0349 Moved to Nashville. Doing studio work these days. Writing instrumentals and producing my own steel guitar cd. Enjoying life.
Joel Johnston

Mead, Washington, USA
Post  Posted 28 Jan 2013 9:14 pm     Danny Dunn

Great to hear you are on the Internet now, Danny. I got your FB friend request and sent you a message there. You are going to love the SGF and the exposure it affords you to an unbelievable group of people, friends and fellow musicians. I will definitely contact you anytime I am in the Nashville area. Your Friend, Joel
Theresa Galbraith

Goodlettsville,Tn. USA
Post  Posted 1 Feb 2013 4:46 am    

Hey Danny,
Great to see you & where are you playing downtown?
Gregg and I would love to come hear you! Smile
Danny Dunn

Taylor, Michigan, USA
Post  Posted 8 Feb 2013 11:44 pm     Honky Tonk Central Nashville Feb 10 from 2 to 6pm

Playing steel downtown Nashville Sunday afternoon February 10, 2013, with my son's band from 2 to 6pm at Honky Tonk Central (second floor). Corner of 4th and Broadway across street from Margaritaville. Everyone is invited.
cell#615-618-0349 Moved to Nashville. Doing studio work these days. Writing instrumentals and producing my own steel guitar cd. Enjoying life.
Larry Bressington

Nebraska
Post  Posted 9 Feb 2013 9:07 am    

After seeing some of that pickin on Jerry Reed, i was mind blown Danny, great, Greeeat picker brother!!