| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  NEW CD from ZANE KING NOW AVAILABLE!
Donna King

Tennessee, USA
Post  Posted 22 Mar 2012 9:00 pm    

Hi everyone...This is the new bride of the wonderful and innovative ZANE KING and I am thrilled to announce that Zane's new CD, MADE OF STEEL is FINALLY AVAILABLE!!! Go to http://www.zaneking.com to purchase it now! if you buy it before 10AM Friday, we will ship an autographed copy to you by SATURDAY!

The CD title, MADE OF STEEL, was an idea that I feel GOD dropped into me from heaven, over a year ago, when Zane and I were talking about his dream to record this project. He has always put helping others ahead of sharing his own wonderful gifts. He has a very humble spirit...and I truly feel it is his turn to shine...I hope you'll consider visiting the new site and buying this wonderful CD. The ACCOMP. TRACKS are available as well. That way, all of you great steel players can play along!!

THANK you for letting me brag on Zane a bit. And THANK you for celebrating this new CD along with me!!!
Karen Sarkisian

Boston, MA, USA
Post  Posted 23 Mar 2012 3:47 am    

This is a great cd ! Steel guitar heaven !

Tennessee, USA
Post  Posted 23 Mar 2012 3:56 am    

Thank you Karen! It is a special one! Loved meeting you at the show and I'm so impressed by your playing and determination to keep soaking it in and growing as a player... Smile You are AWESOME!
Ransom Beers

Post  Posted 23 Mar 2012 4:08 am    

Whatapicker!!!!!!!!
Larry Rafferty

Ballston Spa, NY
Post  Posted 23 Mar 2012 5:57 am    

I think the link on the web site is defective. I tried a few times clicking on the "order here" but it does not take me anywhere. I tried several times before 10 am to get the autographed copy but cannot get your web site to work on my 2012 HP windows 7 with explorer 9.5 to work.

They laughed when I sat down to play, cause' somebody pulled my chair away...
Storm Rosson

Silver City, NM. USA
Post  Posted 23 Mar 2012 7:10 am    

Very Happy Got it! Larry ,the link is fine ,works perfectly. However I have no love for HP or esp Internet Exploder.HP strikes again.....just d/l Firefox (free)at Mozilla.com and install then you can rock on.....Stormy Winking
Wally Taylor

Hardin, Kentucky, USA
Post  Posted 23 Mar 2012 7:45 am    

This CD is the most amazing collection of well played tunes that range from Hank to out of this world. Several original compositions, all flavored with that special talent that only comes from the mind and fingers of Zane King. This is one CD I have never tired of listening to and a tune selection that will fit everyone's musical preference, all bundled up in one nice package.
Thanks Zane, for one really great CD and I hope you release some of your Student Years again. Great country music played the way it should be played!
Wally Taylor

Hardin, Kentucky, USA
Post  Posted 23 Mar 2012 8:01 am    

Deleted.

Last edited by Wally Taylor on 23 Mar 2012 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Storm Rosson

Silver City, NM. USA
Post  Posted 23 Mar 2012 8:41 am    

Smile Ya'll might need to adjust your browser security settings as the hyperlink Donna posted above and the URL, www.zaneking.com are both valid and work as they should...Stormy Mr. Green
Donna King

Tennessee, USA
Post  Posted 23 Mar 2012 9:06 am     larry Rafferty

Larry and others...We have actually upgraded the amount and timeframe for autographed copies to the first 200, so you are good to go.

I hadn't heard that anyone is having trouble, but computers can sure be tricky! Thank YOU for letting us know!

Try this link (below) to purchase and I PROMISE your copy will be AUTOGRAPHED!

This will offer both soundtrack and CD, but you can delete the soundtrack if you don't want it by putting the number 0 in the quantity box and clicking recalculate. Let me know if this works for you ...

http://ww7.aitsafe.com/cf/add.cfm?userid=99172044&product=Made+Of+Steel+Soundtracks&price=15.00&&return=www.zaneking.com/store.html
Donna King

Tennessee, USA
Post  Posted 23 Mar 2012 9:08 am     Work around

Hi all! Just make sure you replace the number in quantity with 0 and press recalculate and it will only keep what you actually have a quantity listed in the box. Make sense/ hoping...HA! I am not computer savvy either! Smile Let me know!

http://ww7.aitsafe.com/cf/add.cfm?userid=99172044&product=Made+Of+Steel+Soundtracks&price=15.00&&return=www.zaneking.com/store.html
Storm Rosson

Silver City, NM. USA
Post  Posted 23 Mar 2012 10:09 am    

Smile Donna ,your pc savvy is fine. I can't see how anyone capable of booting up a puter could make a mistake on your order page...hehehe....hey I hope I'm amongst the first 200, anyhoo the order page works perfect including the paypal link. Now I will anxiously wait for my copy to arrive. Have a LARGE day.....Stormy Mr. Green
Larry Rafferty

Ballston Spa, NY
Post  Posted 23 Mar 2012 12:26 pm    

Hi Donna,
I was able to order a Copy of thru the new link you posted.

Thanks, and looking forward to this this CD. Zane is one of my favorite steelers.

They laughed when I sat down to play, cause' somebody pulled my chair away...
Donna King

Tennessee, USA
Post  Posted 23 Mar 2012 7:49 pm     larry Rafferty

So glad it worked Larry! Thank you for keeping on trying!! Have a great night!!
Donna King

Tennessee, USA
Post  Posted 23 Mar 2012 7:50 pm     Storm Rosson

You ARE among the first 200!!! Smile THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
Storm Rosson

Silver City, NM. USA
Post  Posted 24 Mar 2012 7:02 am    

Very Happy WOOT!! Mr. Green
Tonu Timm

Estonia
Post  Posted 24 Mar 2012 8:24 am    

Order sent! Estonia is waiting:)
GFI Ultra SD-10, BearCreek Weissenborn, Herrmann style 4 Weiss, Ã…berg W2 Weiss, Hermann Baritone Weiss, National Polychrome Tricone, Fender Champ Lapsteel, Epiphone Electar Century 8-string, Quiter Micropro Mach 2 HD, Nashville 112, Zirconia bars, Bob Perry picks...
HowardR

N.Y.C.-Fire Island-Asheville
Post  Posted 25 Mar 2012 8:59 am    

By the time I got to the Jackson room in Dallas, the cds were all packed up..... Crying or Very sad

Just ordered the cd & backing tracks....... Very Happy
Zane King

Nashville, TN
Post  Posted 26 Mar 2012 3:48 pm     Thank You!!!

Thank you all for all the things you said above. I look forward to hearing what you think about the CD.

Blessings,

Zane
Storm Rosson

Silver City, NM. USA
Post  Posted 27 Mar 2012 9:38 am    

Very Happy Zane ,pleez tell me u played some of your "strato-steel" on the cd......Stormy Mr. Green
Bobbe Seymour

Hendersonville TN USA, R.I.P.
Post  Posted 27 Mar 2012 9:59 am    

Zane is one of the great players and teachers of our time.
His personality is also proof of his love for God and music.
I could go on forever about this wonderful "Whiz Kid" but I'll end by saying give him a chance to make a better steel player out of you, he is a great one.
P.S. get his product!

Bobbe Seymour
Zane King

Nashville, TN
Post  Posted 28 Mar 2012 4:11 am    

Storm - I did not put any "stratosteel" on this recording. I had already set out to make this CD a pure steel guitar recording. Other than a couple of piano intros and turnarounds it is 100% steel guitar playing. You will be happy to know though that I am knee deep in studying and working through more with this crazy thing you call "stratosteel". I'm amazed every day with how much music it contains.
Storm Rosson

Silver City, NM. USA
Post  Posted 28 Mar 2012 6:24 am    

Very Happy Well I reckon I can't be unhappy with a pure blood steel coming from you my friend, prolly cause you're pickin blows me away !!! But, know that I am fascinated by the Stratoslide (new one!), I anxiously wait for you to knock us out with some more compositions on that bad boy, thx Zane.....Stormy Winking