| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Song File
Larry Leek

Kentucky, USA
Post  Posted 12 Mar 2012 8:29 am    

Can anyone help, Looking for Band in a Box file or MIDI for song Truck driven man - Buck Owens - Thanks
Rick Campbell

Sneedville, TN, USA
Post  Posted 12 Mar 2012 4:58 pm    

Since you already have BIAB, you should get my DVD "Band In A Box Made Easy" It's FREE and it will show you how to make your own BIAB songs. A simple three chord song like Truck Driving Man, is very easy to do.

There's forum members that will copy if for you free. I made it public domain a few months ago because I wanted to donate something back to the music community in appreciation of all the friends I had the pleasure of making through music. Watch the DVD and if you can't do Truck Driving Man, let me know and I'll create it for you.

Smile
Larry Leek

Kentucky, USA
Post  Posted 12 Mar 2012 5:31 pm     song file

Thanks Rick for your offer and help. I can do the work just looking for a quick fix. If someone already has the tune to share. Thanks again.
Larry Leek

Kentucky, USA
Post  Posted 13 Mar 2012 5:00 am     Song File

Thanks for everyones help,I am trying to make a meadley of 3 or 4 Buck Owens Tunes,Truck driving man,Buckaroo, Together Again, Sam's Place, with Band in a box.I make Karoke out of them,Put the Lyricks in them,and use them in my Live Gig.I have all of them except Truck Driving man, I'm working on it now.I play Steel,Fender,and Sing, Or most of the time I just play, and let Karoke singers entertain. Thanks again ,