| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Justice Steel Guitars
Dennis Manuel

Quesnel, B.C., Canada
Post  Posted 28 Feb 2012 8:16 am    

Anyone had a chance to try a Justice guitar. Looking for comments on sound, comparisons and mechanics.

Thanks
Dennis
Weldon Myrick

Nashville, TN, USA * R.I.P.
Post  Posted 28 Feb 2012 11:43 am    

Hi Dennis,

Glad to hear you have interest in The Justice Steel Guitar. I must say when I laid eyes on one I had to examine it and strum it. I was amazed at the quality of its' construction and of all the functional parts. This guitar is 2nd. to none. The sound of this guitar is unforgetable. It has great sustain and superb definition all the way up the neck. Chiming is very accurate. It is built with great care by Fred & Brenda Justice and is played and tested before it leaves the shop. It is a great buy and the color choices are the best. I invite you to give Fred a call at 1-480-986-2599.

My best to you,

Weldon Myrick
Roger Crawford

Griffin, GA USA
Post  Posted 28 Feb 2012 1:04 pm    

Now that's a recommendation with authority.
Randy Gilliam

San Antonio, Texas, USA
Post  Posted 28 Feb 2012 4:55 pm     Highly Recomended.

The one I Bought Plays Like a Zum , Sounds Great and Like Weldon Said Is Made in The USA By Fred and You dont Have to Beg him to Build you one Either! Try one You Wont be Dissapointed, Randy Gilliam. Very Happy
Vincent Serice

Sulphur,Louisiana
Post  Posted 28 Feb 2012 7:40 pm     Cant go wrong

Dennis, I own a Justice guitar that plays like butter and has a sound of its own. Plenty of growl and tinkles like a bell with great string separation. Freds workmanship is second to nobody. The guitar is one of the best Ive ever had. I would give Fred a call meet one of the nicest most knowledgable steel builders in the world and you'll also make a great friend
Tootie Serice Mr. Green
Steven Dingle

Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 28 Feb 2012 10:01 pm    

what can i say...i have 2!!! Laughing They are things of beauty, play like a dream, and the sound is lush and full with amazing sustain. Fred and Brenda are wonderful people, and will give you unmatched service!
Dennis Manuel

Quesnel, B.C., Canada
Post  Posted 29 Feb 2012 9:52 am    

First of all thanks kindly for all the replies. The fact Weldon is playing a Justice steel speaks immensely for the company.

Out of curiosity what pickup's are you guys using, single coil, or, the 705's. I have almost decided to send a money order just need a little more input. Living in Canada it's not that easy to try out all the new steel guitars so input from other players is much appreciated.

Thanks
Dennis
Fred Justice

Mesa, Arizona
Post  Posted 29 Feb 2012 10:59 am    

Dennis thank you so much for your interest in our guitars.
We use BL 705's unless otherwise specified.
I don't know if you received my email I sent to you, but I have a customer with one of my guitars that lives about 368 miles from you. He is here in Arizona for the winter and I talked to him just this morning and if the time window worked out, he could save you a lot of $$$ in getting a Justice guitar to your door.
Having said that, I would ask that you please email me at fredsmusic@q.com your phone ASAP and I'll call you.
Thanks again for your interest.
Jerry Foster

Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 29 Feb 2012 8:23 pm    

Hello Dennis, I Have owned Three of Fred's Steels & I now play the new Justice Pro-lite. & I loved everyone of them. its hard to say which steel Guitars are the best. But for me I love the playability & tone The Justice steel Guitar Gives Me. Fred & Brenda are Mine & my wife's Dear friends. so God Bless & happy picking. Jerry F.
CrowBear Schmitt

Ariege, - PairO'knees, - France
Post  Posted 1 Mar 2012 12:22 am    

in Bobbe Seymour's last newsletter, he had some good things to say about Justice steels & Fred too

i find the ProLite model to be a winner