| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Marlen NOT FOR SALE
Bill Howard

Indiana, USA
Post  Posted 12 Mar 2012 5:29 pm    

Well the Forum Police are out in Force Because I changed my mind and wanted to buy a Justice off of Fred some think I should not sell the Marlen
I guess I should have consulted the Forum Police BEFORE I listed my guitar.I did buy it and pay for it so I GUESS it's mine?.
Bob needs to eliminate comments on the For Sale section it has gotten TOTALLY out of hand..
If for ANY Reason someone wants to sell a steel right away someone will find fault or the Person selling said Steel is trying to CHEAT someone.
I have Always paid donations to support this Forum.
And I have ALWAYS tried to tell everything I know about ANYTHING I ever listed. I had one person I sold and Amp to cheat me but I never said a word to ANYONE.
Some on here pay 5 dollars never buy or sell anything which is basically what SUPPORTS it.
I myself made some comments sort of in jest I was wrong!. It isn't right to trash someones sale unless they are trying to cheat someone.It has come to the point of if whatever being sold isn't brand new then
Here comes the Judges. The Forum needs some serious cleaning. Sorry I listed it TRULY SORRY

Last edited by Bill Howard on 13 Mar 2012 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Loren Bayles

Iowa, USA * R.I.P.
Post  Posted 12 Mar 2012 7:06 pm     Marlen

Bump for Bill with the Marlen .
The Simmons and amp arrived around five Bill.
Thanks
Whether you keep the Marlen or buy one of Freds New ones you will have a fine piece of equipment anyone would be happy to own either beginner or experienced player.

Have a nice evening.

Loren
Allen Howington

North Carolina, USA
Post  Posted 12 Mar 2012 7:22 pm     call me

Bill,
call me!

Thanks,

Allen Howington

Last edited by Allen Howington on 13 Mar 2012 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Mark Greer

Florence, AL
Post  Posted 12 Mar 2012 7:26 pm    

Price?
Bill Howard

Indiana, USA
Post  Posted 12 Mar 2012 7:56 pm     Price

I'm not sure on a price for this i think somewhere higher teens this is why I asked for an offer...
I want a Justice sort of because i had talked to fred and feel bad over buying this one.
I also know I got a pretty good deal on this one and please understand I lost my work area a cpl weeks ago and will be out of work until I find another work place. So dealers make a little why cant I make a few dollars? Several dealers were after this..
a cpl as I write:)...(will not tell who)
This guitar is sort of like getting a brand new 57 Chevy it hasn't been played and looks like new.
I personally think it is one of the best looking steels I ever saw,but again I kind of sort of made a deal with fred...so make an offer...
heres the Marlen link on You Tube listen to the TONE...
I bet I'll regret this:)...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZI6V_NNUww

Let me know
Mark Greenway

Lake Kiowa, Texas
Post  Posted 13 Mar 2012 12:23 pm     What??

What is this all about? I was interested in that guitar. I never saw a negative comment. But I have seen people make comments on this Forum that they should have kept to themselves. People need to be reminded to mind their own business and if you can't say something nice, don't say anything.