| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Ohio Steel Guitar Association Clarafication
Gary Preston

Columbus, Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 20 Apr 2005 2:29 pm    

It has come to my attention that some of the steel players and others in Central Ohio and maybe some other places are thinking that we are a Christian Organization . I would like to clear this up if that is the case . We are not a Christian Organization but we do have several Christians in the Organization as well as those that aren't Christians . This Organization was created to be a help to all musicians .You do not have to be a steel player to join with us . We need all players where it is drums or lead guitar or bass and so on . We want to be here for all musicians . We can have a strong musical influence on Ohio when we all join together . I would like to say at this time that Ohio has some great musicians as well as other states . With that thought in mind i would like to give everyone
an open invitation to be a part of a growing Association . We need your support if we want to have a great Steel Guitar show here in Central Ohio . So in closing if anyone has any questions please e-mail me and we can talk about what is going on with the O.S.G.A.
Looking forward to your reply , best regards,,,Gary .

[This message was edited by Gary Preston on 20 April 2005 at 03:30 PM.]

Gary Preston

Columbus, Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 22 Apr 2005 1:39 pm    

Hi, folks . I'm surprised that no one has answered this post . Again i just wanted everyone to know that we do all types of music at our jams . And it is open to everyone . We also have a great buffet of food . Thanks , Gary .
KENNY KRUPNICK

Grove City,Ohio
Post  Posted 22 Apr 2005 11:43 pm    

Gary, them chicken,and noodles,along with the turkey,and dressing are yum yum yum!!!