| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Please Delete. Double post.
Austin Tripp

Nashville TN
Post  Posted 9 Jan 2012 7:43 pm    

Ive decided to sell my 1974 Fender Vibrosonic Reverb because its just gathering dust in my music room. Amps chassis is in ok condition for its age. If your looking at the front of the amp, the very top right panel has a crack and its seperating from the vertical panel. Other than that, its farely nice. Ken Fox put new tubes, capacitors and tested the amp in Oct. 2010. The electronics and reverb works better then it did in '74!! Ken also set the 2nd channel up for a guitar and the 1st channel is steel with reverb running to the first channel. This amp has the JBL E-130 single 15" speaker in it which sounds amazing. This amp will cut through the smokey bars over any amp in the world! Just overlook the 38 years of age and you have a spectacular vintage Fender tube amp. Please email me for price and if you have any questions about the amp. Also, due to slow internet I can't post to the forum but.I have them saved on my computer and I will gladly send pics to whoever requests. Thanks for looking!!!

Austin Tripp

Last edited by Austin Tripp on 11 Jan 2012 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Austin Tripp

Nashville TN
Post  Posted 11 Jan 2012 10:20 am    

Several emails but nothing serious. Still availble.