| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Melelani Steel Guitar ,8 string, Solid Koa
Wayne Joseph

Oregon, USA
Post  Posted 25 Nov 2011 6:04 pm    

For sale is this beautiful Melelani Lap Steel in figured Hawaiian Koa wood. Solid one piece body, real abalone pickguard and matching knobs. It has a 'Rick' style bridge, aluminum nut and gold Grover tuners with pearoid buttons. The scale length is 22.5" and the headstock is angled at 12 degrees. The pickup is a Hilo-tone 250 made for us by Jerry Wallace, and CTS pots and 50-60's NOS Cornell-Dublier cap complete the electronics. This is a handcrafted pro level instrument made with love in the USA. This was a show model [serial # 002] and was the pick of the liter ! Last of the Melelani Koas. This gutar will give someone a lifetime of musical pleasure. Price is $849 and comes with a custom fitted travel bag. Call me at 541-997-7561 or e-mail at classic_co@hotmail.com. Thank you and Aloha !

Izzy Arlet

Pennsylvania, USA
Post  Posted 4 Dec 2011 10:28 am     Best guitar.......ever?

I picked up one of these badboys a while back and it is one of the best musical purchases that I've ever made. You would be hard pressed to find an instrument that sounds and looks this good anywhere, especially at this price! I also like the looks that people give me when I pull this out on a gig! ("What in the heck....") Best wishes, Mr. Joseph!