| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  '' David Hartley '' Cd 's In America.
Gary Preston

Columbus, Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 5 Nov 2011 6:40 am    

Smile I would like to know all the folks that sell Davids CD'S in America . David has some great music to say the least ! His backup tracks are ''right on '' as they say ! Cool I think David is a great guy to talk to . He sure knows his way around the steel guitar also . Keep up the great work David . Very Happy G.P.
Justin Kania

Illinois, USA
Post  Posted 7 Nov 2011 5:29 am    

Well said. David is one of my favorite players to listen to. Very Happy
Gary Preston

Columbus, Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 9 Nov 2011 3:56 pm    

You mean no one knows where to buy Davids cds here in the good ole U.S.A. ??? Oh Well
David Hartley

Post  Posted 14 Nov 2011 8:46 pm     Hi Gary

Gary,

Bill Stroud used to stock all my material.
Of course, he is no longer with us, bless him.

Shirley, his wife, at my request, kindly sent all what he had to Gary Carpenter at Rains Steel Guitars.

I have asked Gary to send a bundle of everything I have available out with any SD10 Hartley that gets sold. That's a lot of learning and listening material. We may get them added to the Rains website eventually.

Everything is available from my website, as you know, and I post on the same day as orders come in usually, so it only takes about 5 days to receive anything in the USA that needs to be posted from here in the UK.

A lot of the Tabs can be downloaded directly from the website, so they are instantly sent via email ready to be printed out.

Some CDs are available directly in the USA from CD.BABY.COM and of course, and some are available on iTunes for downloading.

More tabs will be available soon too. I have had many requests to get more written.
These will only be available from my website. No new ones will uploaded to the site until around January 2012.

Please visit www.davidhartleymusic.com and remember, PayPal does the conversion to dollars at the checkout so it couldn't be easier. If anyone hasn't got PayPal and wishes to order anything, drop me an email to mr.davidhartley@btinternet.com with what you would like, and we'll sort something out.