| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Thanks From the Fulton Ms Show
J PARKER

Meridian Miss
Post  Posted 10 Oct 2011 6:59 am    

Me and Hammer want to certainly thank all the musicians and singers and people that came out and help with the show.We had a good time and hope to see some of you soon. Jim
Bob Hempker

Goodlettsville, TN.
Post  Posted 10 Oct 2011 8:24 am    

Jim, I'd like to thank you and Hammer and all the good people at the Fulton show. I had a great time. I hope we can do it again.

Meridian Miss
Post  Posted 10 Oct 2011 8:12 pm     Show

Bob we truly enjoyed your part of the show. Hope to see you again soon and thanks for a good job.
Bill Stafford

Gulfport,Ms. USA
Post  Posted 11 Oct 2011 4:10 am     Fulton show

Wish to thank Jim Parker and The Hammer for inviting me to the show. It was a most enjoyable time for me and a big honor to be on that stage. Thanks to the guys in the band for their support. Tommy Oliver needs a big shout out for his "Ralph Mooney Playing". That was outstanding! Want to thank all the other players giving me lessons. Thanks again.
Bill Stafford
Doc Rickles

Tuscaloosa, Alabama, USA
Post  Posted 11 Oct 2011 6:20 am     Fulton Show

Not just a show but a fellowship of wonderful players and singers.Better than a family reunion.
Thanks to Jim Parker and Jack Hammer and all his people for making it an event.
Thanks to all who allowed me to sing with them and to Leon Champion for helping me so much over the years.
Tommy Dodd you're a hoot and the most exciting steel player I know. Thank you for coming.
Wendell your song for Rob Parker was a highlight I will never forget.
Glad to see Tommy Young out and about again.Tommy has had several Mods himself and is getting better
all the time.

Folks don't forget The Gulfport show in Nov. Its one of the fastest growing shows anywhere. Bill Stafford is the quentensential Country Gentlemen.
Blessing to all and thnk you Anita and Jay for all your wonderful help.
Blessings
Doc Rickles
Leon Champion

Tuscaloosa, Alabama, USA
Post  Posted 11 Oct 2011 11:42 am     Fulton Ms show

Thanks to Jim and Mr Hammer for letting me play this great show. The band and all the players were wonderful. Wendel great Job,thanks for the tomatoes,they are so good. See you in Gulf port.
Wendell Gurley

CARROLLTON, GEORGIA
Post  Posted 11 Oct 2011 5:04 pm    

Thanks to Jim Parker and Jackhammer as well as all the others connected with the Fulton Steel Show--makes me proud to say I am from Itawamba County, the people there make you feel like kin folks! WAIT, I am kin to most of them!! We had a great time, good to see all the pickers as well as people like Lem Smith who is a wonderful steel player, but did not play--that ain't gonna work next time Lem, get them picks on!!!! The music,friends and food were all first class. Having withdrawal pains already, let's do it again!!
Tommy Oliver

Tuscumbia, Alabama, USA
Post  Posted 11 Oct 2011 8:17 pm    

Thanks to everyone at Fulton for a wonderful time this past Sat. Sherron and I had a great time just wish we could have stayed longer but I had another regular show to play in Sheffield Al. at 7:00.
A special THANK YOU to all the players and singers that worked with me on my set I don't remember all the names and if i tried to list them I would probably leave someone out and I certainly don't want to do that, so I'll just say THANK YOU SO MUCH.
Tommy Young great to see you're doing better.
Hammer and Jim Parker Thanks for letting me be a part of this. And to everyone that I didn't get to talk to as much as I wanted Thank You. You and people like you are the one's that keep this instrument and this kind of music alive.

Thanks So Much To Everyone

Tommy and Sherron
Tommy Young

Ethelsville Alabama
Post  Posted 11 Oct 2011 9:18 pm    

I would like to say THANK YOU to Jim Parker And Hammer Johnson for allowing me to be there at this great show... WOW all the wonderful picking i got to here,, It was great to be there but hopefully I'm getting a little better each day.... glad i got to see and hear my good friends again to many to mention because i would miss someone and that would make me MADD at myself.. I had a great time along with all the wonderful fellowship,,,, Hope i can make the next show they have maybe i can see most of them again down at the DEEP SOUTH SHOW,, LORD WILLING I'm gonna try and make it if at all possible again THANKS to the FULTON show i had a blast....
Bobby D. Ray

Madison, Mississippi, USA
Post  Posted 13 Oct 2011 6:11 pm     Fulton Steel Guitar Show

I had a great time too ... thanks for allowing me to play with everybody.