| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  2011 Steelinar W/William Litaker
Larry Robbins

Fort Edward, New York
Post  Posted 1 Oct 2011 2:48 pm    

Well folks,
just finished the latest Steelinar with William Litaker and it was a huge sucess! Lots of folks learnd how to play some new intros, bar and pic hand theory and a bunch of tips and tricks that would make any player proud!..what did YOU learn today?? check out Williams weekley sessions:

http://www.williamlitaker.com/LiveInfo.html

Last edited by Larry Robbins on 2 Oct 2011 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Fred Wright

Minocqua, Wi USA
Post  Posted 1 Oct 2011 4:40 pm    

Once again I totally agree with your assessment, Larry. You beat me to it. Another GREAT session! Fred
Rick Campbell

Sneedville, TN, USA
Post  Posted 1 Oct 2011 10:07 pm    

I agree with Larry. Despite some remarks about my screaming numbers at the bass player..... which were completely true by the way Very Happy , William put on a good Steelinar today. There was some good workhorse intros that every steel player needs to know. If you play in a house band, like I do, you never know what songs the guest singers will sing or what key.... these intros are vital to being an "off the cuff player". I know there was a lot of beginner and advanced players that were watching and learning.

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Stuart Legg

Post  Posted 1 Oct 2011 10:20 pm    

It was great as usual and well worth the money. I even enjoyed the commercial interruption (Victoria's Secret).
Rick Campbell

Sneedville, TN, USA
Post  Posted 2 Oct 2011 9:50 am    

Stuart Legg wrote:
It was great as usual and well worth the money. I even enjoyed the commercial interruption (Victoria's Secret).

I wish I had a sponser like Victoria's Secret!Those skinny models must be in love with steel guitar. There is hope!

Smile
William Litaker

Kannapolis, North Carolina, USA (deceased)
Post  Posted 2 Oct 2011 12:00 pm    

Thanks everyone. I think it was a good Steelinar this year. I would like to thank bob for letting me advertise on this Forum. Also thanks go out to Rick Campbell for letting me have a little fun with him. I have a lot of folks that support me and the things I do , many thanks to all of you.
U-Stream has come up with a way to throw a 15 or 20 second commercial on me. To advoid these commercials it would cost me $99. a month. Right now that would not be feesible. Plus the commercials do not show up on the Videos that I send out each week to my Broadcast viewers.
If you missed the Steelinar and would like to have it , just go to my website and I will e-mail the Video and all 18 worksheets to ya.
http://www.williamlitaker.com/
http://www.pedalsteeler.com/