| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  N. Texas and S. Oklahoma Steel Guitar Players,Club meeting
Mark Greenway

Lake Kiowa, Texas
Post  Posted 22 Sep 2011 2:04 pm    

Guys, we have a date set for our first steel guitar club meeting for anyone that wants to come to it. It is going to be October 2nd in Gainesville Texas at the Civic Center at 2:00. We have a few players coming from Oklahoma City area, and about 20 players from the North Texas area that have emailed me and told me that they are interested in having these meetings, jams or whatever you want to call them. Please come and help make it successful. Bring your gear and let's all set up and play together and see how it goes. We can tweak the meetings to fit our needs and wants, as we go. Tell everyone you know that might be interested in coming. If you have something to sell trade or swap,,,,,,, bring it. You never know who might want it.

The Civic Center is at the intersection of Interstate 35 and the California street exit. It is behind Braum's, Wendy's and Taco Bell.

Thanks a lot

Mark Greenway

Last edited by Mark Greenway on 22 Sep 2011 6:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Richard Ingley

Bowie, Texas, USA
Post  Posted 22 Sep 2011 4:02 pm    

I must be missing something. It says a day has been set, but I don't see what that day is. I assume this coming Sunday. ?????
Mark Greenway

Lake Kiowa, Texas
Post  Posted 22 Sep 2011 4:15 pm     Date set

Oh man, thank you Richard for pointing that out. I have now put the date of October the 2nd in the post. Sorry about that. If you see anything else that I need to do to this post to make things clearer, let me know. I hope you are close enough to be able to come.

Thanks again

Mark
Mark Greenway

Lake Kiowa, Texas
Post  Posted 22 Sep 2011 4:22 pm     Bowie

Heck, I see know where you are real close. Bowie is just up the street. I hope you can make it. Tell other players that you know, if you don't mind. Thank you
Paul King

Gainesville, Texas, USA
Post  Posted 22 Sep 2011 5:08 pm    

I for one am happy to see this starting. I will be there live and in color as the saying goes. For those using the GPS system, the address is 311 South Weaver. I look forward to meeting some new guys and hopefully build some friendships. Thanks Mark for taking the ball and getting this started. May it be very successful and last for many years.