| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  leo eiffert jr. - California
Ron Epperson

Riverside,Calif. U.S.A.
Post  Posted 11 Jun 2011 1:44 pm    

we will be holding a benefit for leo on aug. 6th at the vfw in riverside10303 arlington ave post # 9223 12:00 noon everybody is welcome come help us help leo with medical bils if u havent heard leo had a heart attack on may 15 and now needs help with his medical bills u can contact me at909-238-6303
Slim Lattimer

Anaheim, CA USA
Post  Posted 25 Jun 2011 8:53 am    

Ron:
Thanks for organizing this benefit for Leo.

• Because there are other "Leo J. Eiffert" threads on the Forum - you should edit the title to include: Benefit, date, and location.

• Most of you who know Leo are aware of the fact that for many, many years he has been the one who organizes and performs at benefits for musicians and others in need.

In addition to Forumites, there are a lot of folks in the music business and in the food business who love Leo and want to help him with a donation toward his medical bills.

Donations may be mailed anytime to:
Leo J. Eiffert Jr.
P.O. Box 5412
Buena Park, CA 90620
Ron Epperson

Riverside,Calif. U.S.A.
Post  Posted 26 Jun 2011 7:59 am     leo eiffert jr. benefit

as you know jimmy lester and myself are putting this benefit on to help leo with some of his medical bills so any donation is very welcome the place will be at the VFW post 9223 riverside ca. that is the corner of tyler and arlington the addy is 10303 arlington ave riverside ca. ph. # 951-688-7170 or you can call me at 909 238-6303 if u are a musican and want to play call me for a time slot i knoe there will be alot of pickers there but we r going to do our best to get everybody who wants to play a slot to get up we r going to be doing raffels so if u have anything u want to bring to raffal off bring it u can also go to web site ie weekly .com and click on there calendar to aug. and this will tell u about it iam looking forward to seeing all of you for this the date again AUG> 6th 12:00 noon till ?
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 17 Jul 2011 5:26 pm    

Boy, this recipe " Honor Benefit" that Ron Epperson & Jimmy Lester & Sharon & Joey Lee are putting together for me is going to be a real treat of great Musicians & Artist who will be performing from 12:00 noon til it ends.This will be the thrill of my life and the end of my Celebrating being in this neighborhood Music Bussiness with all my Brothers and Sisters.You can experience it all with me for free this day Aug.6th,2011.Thanks to all for the years of picking together at one time or another.This will be the end of The Pigeons Band flying together in Music with all. Sincerely I've been blessed to have had this ride in Music with so many great Musicians & Artist. Very Happy Leo J.Eiffert,Jr. & Family
LJ Eiffert

California, USA
Post  Posted 26 Jul 2011 9:28 am    

Bump with: Very Happy Leo J.Eiffert,Jr.
John McClung

Olympia WA, USA
Post  Posted 31 Jul 2011 7:01 pm    

I plan to be there, Leo!
Ron Epperson

Riverside,Calif. U.S.A.
Post  Posted 1 Aug 2011 10:55 am    

hey john call me 909 238 6303