| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Gal Holiday Looking for Steel in Utah/Colorado area
David Brouillette

Louisiana, USA
Post  Posted 25 May 2011 10:19 am    

We're still looking to find someone to play with on July 3rd in Moab Utah and on July 4th in Paonia Colorado. The shows will pay well. We play Classic Country/Rockabilly/Western Swing, and are currently charting nationwide with our new album Set II. I'm on the road right now, so it's best to call since I can't check my e-mail as often as I like. It will be really fun, and even more fun if we have a steel!
Dave
504-481-8284
www.galholiday.com
Paul Carestia

Colorado, USA
Post  Posted 18 Jun 2011 6:47 am     Gal Holiday Looking for Steel in Utah/Colorado area

Dave,

Became aware of your post from Jeff Valentine. I live in Canon City, Colorado. Been playing pedal steel for over 40 years. Unfortunately I have commitments on the dates you need someone. However, if you folks are ever in Colorado again or the nearby area, keep me in mind.

Some folks on the forum can vouch for my skills with my instrument. If you are interested in some demo stuff I have a small sample of what I can do on MySpace. Just Google my name Paul Carestia and MySpace will come up somewhere in that list. Go to it and you can hear what I have to offer.

Best of luck in finding someone.

Paul
Joseph Barcus

Volga West Virginia
Post  Posted 18 Jun 2011 7:59 am    

if you get over here in the east wva, ohio, kentucky, Viginia, Pa. and need a sub check with me I may have a date open I would like to have a list of your songs and a set of charts in advance though. always makes things go better.