| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  TRADE pack a seat for tall guys or gals for a regular one
Keith Bolog

Wisconsin, USA
Post  Posted 13 May 2011 1:44 pm    

I really dont wanna ship this seat for TALL players (previous owner was 6' 3") - If you are in a 500 mile radius of Chicago I travel a lot and we can meet. Prefer to swap for a needle in a haystack er uh a normal height pack a seat. If sold outright price should be enough $$ for me to replace it.

I am about to cut the legs down to my size on this seat. I just thought that it might be harder for you to raise normal seat legs than it is for me to cut these down, so this is more like a public service than anything else. Its a budget thing - nothing special. If there is interest I will post pictures. ill put off cutting the legs down for a couple weeks.

Cheers
Lyndel Anderson

Bloomington, Indiana, USA
Post  Posted 13 May 2011 2:43 pm    

I have a set of standard Sho Bud seat legs that I would trade you, if they would fit your seat. I put taller ones on. Easier to ship also.
Ray Anderson

Jenkins, Kentucky USA
Post  Posted 13 May 2011 2:53 pm     PSG seat

How tall is the seat measured from the floor? Post a pic and a price and let's see what your dilema is. Might do some business. Very Happy
Keith Bolog

Wisconsin, USA
Post  Posted 14 May 2011 6:21 am     pictures

Thanks but no to the replacement legs, one glance explains why. This is kind of a home made thing. I mainly posted it to see if there was a tall player frustrated with his seat being too low. I would certainly have the advantage in a straight across trade, thats not why its up here. It is sturdy and comfortable and I am happy with it. Once the legs are cut there is no turning back!! The chair has a backrest, not shown. The lil booster blocks on one side allow the legs to nest up in there together.