| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Recording Job - Kansas City, MO - May 7
David Burford

Kansas City, Missouri
Post  Posted 21 Apr 2011 6:04 pm    

Hello all, I'm looking for someone to play steel on 10 Red Dirt country songs on Sunday, May 8, 2011. If you're interested, I'll need to hear some samples of your work. If you have any questions please call me at 816-507-4552.

Dave
Leroy Deuster

Wisconsin, USA
Post  Posted 21 Apr 2011 7:18 pm     Recordings

Hi Dave,
I sent you a PM.

Leroy
Michael T. Hermsmeyer

Branson, Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 1 May 2011 10:19 pm    

Hello Dave, I'm interested in helping you out on those sessions. You can hear samples of my work at www.myspace.com/michaelhermsmeyer www.facebook.com/utilityman2000 or search reverbnation.com for Michael Hermsmeyer. Just so you have the info, I can cover pedal steel, non-pedal steel, dobro, banjo. Fiddle, mandolin, viola, harmonica, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, 12 string acc, 12 string elec, high strung Nashville acc, Melobar, bass guitar, keyboards, drums, percussion and vocals! Perhaps even some small horn parts if required on trumpets, trombone and saxes! If its too late for this round, perhaps for future sessions! You could book me by the week and ill drive out for a solid block of recording! I'm currently based in the metro St. Louis area.
If you can't hear my files, please let me know and I will email you some mpr files of my work! Remember that everything you hear is me unless its a female voice, lol! Thanks and ill talk to you soon!!! My number is 480-717-8975. Its an Arizona number, I just moved back from Phoenix.
'73 EMMONS D10 FATBACK, '92 EMMONS D10 LASHLEY LEGRANDE, Bray Resonator Guitar,'95 DOBRO F60S, '85 Dobro 60DS, '95 MELOBAR CUSTOM, 1948 National Grand Console D-8, 1951 Supro Clipper S-6. EVANS, FENDER, PEAVEY,
and MESA BOOGIE Amps...

www.onemancountryshow.com

www.facebook.com/utilityman2000
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger